ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

rotherham_red

Resident Pakistani fans must be fuming :lol:
Not sure why we would be, tbh.

If anything a Bangladesh win today would probably ensure that NZ go for the win as leaving it to NRR with Bangladesh only being a few runs short of them would be very risky. If NZ win the toss, bat first and their big hitters finally show up this World Cup to give the likes of Ferguson, Boult, Henry, &/or Southee something to defend I wouldn't put it beyond the realms of possibility that they get something.

Even if England win and go through however, I wouldn't be mad. Them winning the World Cup would be the perfect lead in to the Ashes and they have been the most consistent ODI team during the last 2-3 years.

Sylar

Imagine if he started the tournament how many wickets he would have.

prateik

Kohli is an idiot. He doesnt have a case here..
Reviews shouldnt be lost in these cases... but that's the rule and there is no point complaining to the on field umpire about it.

AJ10

Took time to make his decision, fair enough. Should be like this not one like Rohits.

Why haven't we retained the review since they're not sure.

Fully Fledged

What are the commentators on about?
He didn't say that it was conclusively an inside edge. He said that there wasn't enough evidence that it missed to bat to overrule the on field umpire so the umpire should stick with his on field decision.

Sanche7

Bangladesh doing well here. Shakib will have to play a long knock today.

AshRK

For the sake of the tournament Bangladesh winning would be fun as that would mean England have no choice but to win tomorrow if not they are out.

AshRK

ANd there is Pandya taking wicket of an ordinary bowl. Man opponents must hate him.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
For the sake of the tournament Bangladesh winning would be fun as that would mean England have no choice but to win tomorrow if not they are out.
Will also mean India have to win against Sri Lanka to be sure of qualification if England win.

AshRK

There should be a movement.

Ban Manjrekar, Ramiz, Harsha and Wasim (unless he learns how to read and not interrupt)
Add Ganguly too. Ironically Ganguly's hindi commentary is better to listen too.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yeah true, it would make that Pakistan v Bangladesh game far more interesting as well.

AshRK

Having no 6th bowler and totally depending on Pandya to finish his 10 overs quota is worrying. I would drop DK (harsh) and bring Jadeja. I am not a fan of Jadeja the batsmen but anyways it's not like Jadhav or SHankar were doing much with the bat. ATleast with Jadeja you get a better bowler and an amazing fielder.

My preferred line up for India would be Rohit Rahul Kohli Pant Dhoni Pandya Jadeja Bhuvi Shami Kuldeep Bumrah

AshRK

Don't think Ganguly is that bad. He annoys me sometimes but he's okay imo. Manjrekar is like a fan just won a competition to commentate.
Manju is an idiot. I also find him arrogant, his tweets also sometimes comes across as arrogant. I actually miss Shastri as the commentator.

AshRK

They should make it a law in cricket. David Lloyd commentating on every game all the time.
Alan Wilkins and Mark Nicholas were pretty good too. Holding can be whiny but he does speak about the game rather than talking about some crap. That Zimbabwean guy , sorry forgot his name, is also pretty good.

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Alan Wilkins and Mark Nicholson were pretty good too. Holding can be whiny but he does speak about the game rather than talking about some crap. That Zimbabwean guy , sorry forgot his name, is also pretty good.
The feck is that?

AshRK

But 'were'? He was on air like five minutes ago.
Yeah and he is good. Was just stating commentators who are/were good. Not watching the game live so didn't know he was commentating while I wrote"were"

Sanche7

India has this ability to slowly chip away wickets and take wickets at crucial junctions of the game

Sylar

Shakib not getting any help here. Reckon this pressure will tell now that they are 5 down, and the RR getting too high.