ICC World T20 2016

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
These bunch of idiots have docked 4 overs for all this non sense. All this ceremonial bull shit is more important than the actual match. Scandal

NinjaFletch

Indian Jürgen Klopp singing the Indian anthem.

(sorry, he's probably really famous and I've just insulted an Indian national treasure)

prath92

Indian Jürgen Klopp singing the Indian anthem.

(sorry, he's probably really famous and I've just insulted an Indian national treasure)
Lol. He is 72 year old actor. He was in the great gatsby too. Probably India's most famous icon (non sportsman)

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good start from Nehra.

Important we get a few big overs in the PP

ha_rooney

Great start from India. So much spin already. Stupid Pakistan playing Sami

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Another spinning pitch:rolleyes: fml
Why worried? The clowns have rested Imad (best spinner in the squad) who took 4 wickets on the same pitch vs SL in the warm-up. Afridi and Malik are the only spinners and both are shit.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Why worried? The clowns have rested Imad (best spinner in the squad) who took 4 wickets on the same pitch vs SL in the warm-up. Afridi and Malik are the only spinners and both are shit.
We got blown away by Moeen Ali and Santner. Afridi is practically Shane Warne compared to that lot.

ha_rooney

Finally use of feet against the spinner.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
:lol:

Ridiculous pitch. Anything over 120 and I see us struggling. Pakistan have done well so far not to lose any wickets.

NinjaFletch

Lol. He is 72 year old actor. He was in the great gatsby too. Probably India's most famous icon (non sportsman)
Hah, its not Amitabh Bachchan is it? Literally the only bollywood actor I could name, but I have no idea (clearly) what he looks like.