ICC World T20 2016

NinjaFletch

Taskin has been banned and all. Not a fan of this happening mid-tournament to be honest.
Heh, serves me right for trusting questionable sources on reddit. I'm a bit conflicted, it should have happened before hand for sure, but on the other hand both of them were blatantly throwing the ball so deserve to be banned.

But hey, Al-Amin Hossain is still allowed to throw the ball for them, so I guess its not all bad news.

Varun

Staff
@Varun what's the weather like? I'm hoping for it to be rained out. A point would be good for Pakistan, no chance they win today.

You can all quote me on it. Pakistan have about a 5% chance of winning and that 5% is if India forget how to hold the bat.
Raining atm

zing

Zingle balls
Heh, serves me right for trusting questionable sources on reddit. I'm a bit conflicted, it should have happened before hand for sure, but on the other hand both of them were blatantly throwing the ball so deserve to be banned.

But hey, Al-Amin Hossain is still allowed to throw the ball for them, so I guess its not all bad news.
I find reddit's r/cricket a bit rubbish..

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

You guys are being melodramatic. No chance of rain.

Only interesting thing today is how big the win margin will be. India need to improve their NRR.

zing

Zingle balls
Its one of the only reddit communities I actually like. Compared to the quagmire that is r/soccer theres a decent level of discussion.
r/soccer.. I subscribe to for the goal videos.

r/cricket tries a bit hard to emulate reddit's meme culture and seems a bit fake. The most(and only) enjoyable online forum for me is the guardian BTL during any major test series featuring England. Or the county cricket blogs..

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout

You guys are being melodramatic. No chance of rain.

Only interesting thing today is how big the win margin will be. India need to improve their NRR.
Told them already.

5.45 pm Here's the latest update from Karthik Krishnaswamy at Eden Gardens: "It has almost stopped raining. Just the stray droplet. And that central cover is being removed. Underneath are more covers. Like the end of a Scooby Doo episode."

here you go

NinjaFletch

r/soccer.. I subscribe to for the goal videos.

r/cricket tries a bit hard to emulate reddit's meme culture and seems a bit fake. The most(and only) enjoyable online forum for me is the guardian BTL during any major test series featuring England. Or the county cricket blogs..
You don't enjoy talking to us cnuts? :(

zing

Zingle balls
You don't enjoy talking to us cnuts? :(
:lol: Yea, this forum has surprisingly decent number of people who actually watch cricket. You know just by talking to some people(and this happens a LOT in real life) they're passing opinion having seen some news channel clip.

zing

Zingle balls
Why's everyone so confident India's going to win? Seems like it's just me and crappy who think we're heading out today.

VanGaalEra

Should have a wager with your pessimistic ones, I've already put money down on India to help soften the blow of the impending defeat for the Pakistani team.

MJJ

Should have a wager with your pessimistic ones, I've already put money down on India to help soften the blow of the impending defeat for the Pakistani team.
:lol: same, have a bet with a friend that India is winnjng. No idea why anyone thinks this shitty Pakistani side has a chance.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
India will win comfortably. Pakistan will choke/play shit against them, as usual.

crappycraperson

Scout
Look at this jinxing lot :wenger:

I think we will lose because we have doubled the pressure on ourselves due to the first defeat. It is sort of a knockout game for us, not for Pakistan.

ha_rooney

Imran, Wasim, Waqar, Gavaskar, Sehwag, Sachin.... What a team that would've been :drool:

crappycraperson

Scout
:lol:.. This would only happen in India. Pointless procession before the match. Just do the toss FFS

ha_rooney

By the time this is over, it might start raining again :lol:

ha_rooney

How long is it before they'll have to start reducing the game?

ha_rooney

Never mind, apparently down to 18 overs now...

ha_rooney

Afridi talks as fast as he bats.

ha_rooney

Finally time to start.

We need a good score to give the bowlers something to defend. But I expect the batters to crumble under the pressure.

kps88

:lol: We could have had a 30 over a side game if we really wanted to.