2014-15 Performances

View full 2014-15 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

khoazany

No idea really, just saw on wikipedia that he joined 2 years ago.
James's case is a bit odd but he had a spell with us when he's 14-15, also played a few U18s match at the end of season 2011-2012 and never played professional football for PNE so he's qualified as youth product.

If we don't count James then still fine,Blackett is there anyway with Lawrence emerging (hilariously that's the only two of that crop that are still here with Charni went to Zulte).

FromTheBench

He should be a shoe in to start tomorrow ?

But then Hernandez and Welbeck need to as well. Really need to sell Cheech as much as i love him.

Skills

Snitch
Should've started instead of Hernandez. Always best to play with 11 players.

jeston

Brilliant since he came on. Instantly more deserving of a place in the squad ahead of Hernandez and Welbeck.

kotha

We didn't even look half threatening till he came on. Thought he did brilliantly. Definitely deserves to start before Hernandez or Welbeck in the initial rounds of the FA cup.

khoazany

He would have scored if we had another midfielder out there to create instead of Hernandez.He needs to be the upfront striker not the wide one.Hope he's on the bench on Sunday.

In Rainbows

Wilson should have started over Chicha and those two shouldn't have been on at the same time. It's easy to see he's just a flat out better player right now. The team needed an extra midfielder to help create or keep possession. The attack suffered from having Chicha having to do some of the creating and linking up the play.

The Red Thinker

Welbeck and Hernandez can go off to wherever they want. If they cannot put in a performance against the likes of MK Dons, I'd rather not have them in my team.

What was most telling is how a player like Wilson can come off the bench and immediately look better than the two. The curling left foot and an intelligent run to get on to a header. This lad is ready for the step up.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Gutted that strike from the edge of the box didn't go in. Was a good save, but he deserved it for his effort. The header was unlucky too.

Amazing how in 20 minutes he made more chances for himself than Hernandez and Welbeck combined.

m1tch

Considering what he's shown already, and at his age, I'm not feeling worried if we don't replace a departing Welbeck/Hernandez. Although I'd prefer it if it wasn't the former.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
3rd best striker at the club.
He might just be. welbeck as good as he is, is definitely not a striker.. he's more of an attacking mid, no goal nous but great at keeping possession and giving us some drive.

Acole9

Outstanding
This lad did more in the game than both the two strikers that started.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
And he had the first shot on target in the 72nd minute. So in the 20 minutes he was on, he had 3 shots and all were on target.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Good to see him look lively when he came on. Was extremely disappointed with Welbeck's attitude, so I'm with a few that this week, he is next in line behind RVP and Rooney.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think he's got a huge future here at united. At the perfect age to develop as a squad player and come in to be our main striker once Rooney/rvp are done. Great talent. I hope Hernandez leaves so that he gets more chances on the bench. He should still be in the u21's this season, but a mix of that and first team squad. Definitely has the talent though.

manusteve

Think he's got a huge future here at united. At the perfect age to develop as a squad player and come in to be our main striker once Rooney/rvp are done. Great talent. I hope Hernandez leaves so that he gets more chances on the bench. He should still be in the u21's this season, but a mix of that and first team squad. Definitely has the talent though.
I agree that Wilson looks tremendous but why the asinine comment about Hernandez? Hernandez should leave for the good of his own career but you could equally hope that Welbeck leaves too?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I agree that Wilson looks tremendous but why the asinine comment about Hernandez? Hernandez should leave for the good of his own career but you could equally hope that Welbeck leaves too?
I've always loved Hernandez but it's just time for him to go I think. He's really regressed the last year and a bit, and IMO him being here restricts Wilson, a better talent for me, from making appearances. I just want him to leave for both his own good and ours. He needs to be starting somewhere because on the form he showed under fergie, he can start at plenty of top clubs. As it is, he even lost his spot for Mexico. It's just helping nobody keeping it as is.

It's a bit different with welbeck as he's a few years younger then Hernandez, and offers something our other 2 don't. Wilson though is a poacher like Hernandez, just with more talent to his game so won't be as ineffective.

In Rainbows

You know how Ronaldo had great technique when striking the ball? Wilson has that trait too. It looks like he doesn't follow through and a rocket of a shot follows.

Devil may care

There's a real air of quality about him, easily our most dangerous player tonight and I love the way he runs at the defense, the multiple attributes to his game make him ideal for a fluid front 3 in the Barca mold.

RooneyLegend

Very impressed by him. Looks like he has all the tools to be a great striker for the club and also looks like he could play on the right hand side of a front three. Time to let Welbeck and Hernandez sail into the sunset and watch this young lad develop, they are just gonna be taking some of his game time.

TheReligion

Abusive
I'd go as far to say let Hernandez go and have RvP, Rooney, Welbeck and Wilson as our front four.

Looks a real talent.

TheReligion

Abusive
Pereira looks promising but don't feel he is ready for the step up just yet whilst I feel Wilson wouldn't look out of place leading the line in a PL affair.

soapythecat

This lad is a great reason to sell either Hernandez or Welbeck. He would easily be able to step in, should we have a striker nightmare. LVG has a great track record with youth and this lad could benefit.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
He will replace RVP within the next two years. That's my prediction. Him and Rooney will do well together in my eyes.