2014-15 Performances

View full 2014-15 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Getsme

Anyone think he will start today in preference to Falcao? It's definitely a possibility given that he was on the bench ahead of Falcao last weekend.

Getsme

I think him and Falcao will play together upfront.
Possibly, nothing can be ruled out at the moment. Who's going to be dropped though?

You thinking diamond with Rooney behind them?
Yep, LVG may want to utilise his burst of speed. I'd imagine QPR will be playing a defensive game today and so far RVP and Falcao have failed when teams have deployed that tactic.

luckyspurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Anyone think he will start today in preference to Falcao? It's definitely a possibility given that he was on the bench ahead of Falcao last weekend.
Think Falcao was more rested than dropped whatever Van Gaal says.

Wilson needs to be a lot more active. He's hardly got himself into a goal scoring position, aside that Stoke game, in all his minutes this season. Their are full backs who've found themselves in more goal scoring positions (though admittedly he's been played deep at times).

Roboc7

Great cameo, along with fellaini and the change of formation he turned the game around for us. For once LVG got his subs right!

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Very good cameo. Deserved goal from Wilson!

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Rather we develop him like how Spurs is doing with Kane. But, we need to cater to our world class players first who have not shown much.

Give me

4-2-2-2
De Gea
Defender
Carrick/blind - Herrera
Someone - Di maria
Rooney - Wilson/Falcao

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Great game. MOTM? Between him and Blind, IMO.

Jev

Did okay today but he needs that space to do anything. Glad he got the goal, well taken.

Trizy

He's gonna be a special player for us, great talent! We just need to find the right formation and XI to suit our strikers.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Falcao probably died a bit inside when Wilson scored. Could have ramifications going forward as Wilson was fantastic in his cameo today.

Mersault

Did great when he came on. The difference in having a striker with pace who takes people on is just :drool:

Need to stop pandering to the needs of big egos and think of the team (which surprisingly is LVG's mantra)

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
A better player than Falcao and suits us more than Falcao. The one thing LVG has gotten right so far.