2014-15 Performances

View full 2014-15 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Deleted member 78215

I'd like to see Wilson and Falcao start a few games together, with Di Maria in behind.

JoaquinJoaquin

Must say iv been very critical of Wilson recently but today he was excellent in his cameo. He wanted the ball, created space, worked hard and was lightening. Well done lad.

Jev

Disagree. He needs service and support just as much. The difference was the formation behind him as much as anything else.

When he fills out and bulks up a bit he'll get so much better as well. Still a baby
I still think he disappears when the opponents are in place defensively. Looks like a boy against men for now. But a good talent, just needs to get used to senior football.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Very happy for him, deserved the goal. Still a bit lightweight and pushed around too easily but troubled QPR's defence a lot more than most of our players today.

LLMU

Good game and showed the hunger to run and hassle the opposition. Could have got two assists too if Falcao was more clinical.

FromTheBench

His strength is let down at times, once that is sorted and if he stays injury free no doubt he'd be class.

His instinct to get the rebound was nice and good shots twice.

Duafc

Village Lemon
So delighted for him - I think he's vital for us in lieu of Danny Welbeck.

gives us something different with his pace and willingness to run at/behind defenders just like Danny did - hopefully the big difference is Wilson is an out and out finisher and already shows the composure necessary to inspire confidence in 1 on 1 situations.

We've already seen RVP and Rooney fail to create any kind of effective striking relationship - our summer answer? Bring in a very expensive totally similar, slow, ageing, knee injury recovering striker. The experiment has not worked.

Raw

Very good appearance from him, I wasn't much of a fan of him but he really shows what he brings to United.

Could have easily got 2 more assists too.

Decotron

I still think he disappears when the opponents are in place defensively. Looks like a boy against men for now. But a good talent, just needs to get used to senior football.
Not many 19 year olds manage any type of consistency tbf. Especially at big clubs. Give him two years and he could be a serious player for us...

Walters_19_MuFc

Was excellent when he come on. I guess that's why Van Gaal played Di Maria up to, to kind of replicate what Wilson did today with his pace and ability to run with the ball, but what he has is that made us improve was better hold up play and was constantly competing with QPR's backline. Worked incredibly hard and deserved his goal.

RedRevongge

A better player than Falcao and suits us more than Falcao. The one thing LVG has gotten right so far.
Better than Falcao...erm....ok....

Didnt see the game and sure he can develop into a brilliant player. Maybe he also suits us better but there is no way you can call him a better player than Falcao

Mister Ed

Falcao probably died a bit inside when Wilson scored. Could have ramifications going forward as Wilson was fantastic in his cameo today.
Falcao should have scored 2 or 3 times today, I dont know why it didnt happen for him today but you have these kind of games. Despite not scoring I tought Falcao also looked good today, he looked beter than RVP looked most games just missing the goals today. We all know how good his finishing can be if he is at his best. So would be a bit silly to keep him out of the next game just on the basis of not scoring today.

I want to see Falcao and Wilson as striking partnership more often and way less of RVP upfront !

And obviously 4 at the back and a midfield of Rooney Di Maria/ Mata, Fellaini and Carrick/Herrera

FromTheBench

He was in space on shoulder of last defender twice where a decent through ball and he would have had a chance.

Rooney passed the other direction once and Di Maria just hit a soft shot once.

Rest of our players at times don't pass to him enough.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Better than Falcao...erm....ok....

Didnt see the game and sure he can develop into a brilliant player. Maybe he also suits us better but there is no way you can call him a better player than Falcao
For United Wilson is clearly better. Couldn't give a toss what Falcao did before.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
How many times do you see a player have a shot, it get saved and then the player be quick enough to react beat his man and finish? He's very sharp but still developing his strength. He was more direct today which was important. He could have done more in other games but it's unfortunate he played well and Falcao was having an off day in front of goal. Hopefully next game they'll both be on form.

khoazany

Falcao should have scored 2 or 3 times today, I dont know why it didnt happen for him today but you have these kind of games. Despite not scoring I tought Falcao also looked good today, he looked beter than RVP looked most games just missing the goals today. We all know how good his finishing can be if he is at his best. So would be a bit silly to keep him out of the next game just on the basis of not scoring today.

I want to see Falcao and Wilson as striking partnership more often and way less of RVP upfront !

And obviously 4 at the back and a midfield of Rooney Di Maria/ Mata, Fellaini and Carrick/Herrera
Agree.Falcao has been good except for missing easy chances which is uncharacteristic for him.Wilson and Falcao up top is a good solution at the moment for me.

Ixion

He did very well when he came on, when we're leading and there are going to be counter attacks he's very useful.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Really glad to see Wilson finally getting on the scoresheet. I hope it is a case of now that he has his first, the goals will start flowing regularly for him. Quite a few of our most dangerous chances came from him as well. Falcao narrowly missed two good balls across.

Having him on the pitch, and getting in behind the defenders is far more dangerous than having two slow players paired up top together. If we insists on playing with two strikers, I'd like I to play Wilson and the one of RVP or Falcao. Wilson may not be as good a forward as them, but he brings far more team balance to a team that lacks pace and movement.

FromTheBench

He struggles to use his pace and for strength in a packed game, but even in that create shooting chances for him and he is quite lethal. Not really had it till now.

Trizy

Need to get Herrera behind Wilson and I'd put money on it he'd score a shit load of goals just from good runs with pace.

Devil may care

Did well when he came on, working the channels and creating chances, glad he grabbed a goal and should start vs Cambridge.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
So happy for him. Worked so hard. His first shot wasn't himself (too much time thinking) but second shot from rebound was his natural self. Cool finish.

Mister Ed

Agree.Falcao has been good except for missing easy chances which is uncharacteristic for him.Wilson and Falcao up top is a good solution at the moment for me.
What I want to see is Falcao 90 minutes in the game like today with an actual functioning formation at his back, not that shit 3 defenders and 5 midfielders bullshit Van Gaal is trying to shove down our piehole. I want to see him play 5 or 6 games 90 minutes in a 4-4-2 preferably linked up with Wilson.

If he isnt the beast (or atleast turning into the beast) that he was at Porto, Atletico and even Monaco by then and keeps struggling to finish his chances than I'd say fine put him on the bench bring Van Persie back, dont buy him and let him go back to Monaco and buy another striker in the summer with the money that was reserved for Falcao. But if he does get to his best again and could play like he did today in the second half or beter but with just scoring those chances the way he did at his previous clubs (could have easily put 3 in the net today for example) than buy him and make him the main striker and when we play with two strikers link Wilson or Rooney up with him and use Van Persie to sub him.

WyoManU

He still needs a lot of work, but his pace causes so many more problems for defenses than the likes of RVP or Falcao do.

ChaddyP

he had a really good cameo. very good impact, and got his goal. extremely happy for the lad.

ipodnani

Was really impressive in his cameo. Him and Falcao looked to combine quite well together a few times, as well.

It makes such a difference having a striker with pace who can stretch the pitch - which presumably was what LVG was trying by playing Di Maria there. The key problem being that Di Maria looks completely lost there and is so much more effective when attacking players from midfield.

Mister Ed

For United Wilson is clearly better. Couldn't give a toss what Falcao did before.
He is beter than Falcao because he had his first good game this year were he wasnt totaly invisible and scored his first goal in the entire season. Makes sense.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not as much as you. Missing chances now count as unlucky lol
It happens and if he keeps getting these chances and hopefully more watch this guy go. He looks much better than RVP this season for me.