Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Mike Smalling

Did he actually celebrate in front of the fourth official, or was it just a weird camera angle? Couldn't really make it out?

If he did, that it just so weird. Similar to Pep trying to get a handshake with the opposing teams subs. No class.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
He’s a pathetic, smalltime dickhead. I’d be happy embarrassed as a Liverpool fan, but they’ll lap it up as he’s their gurning bespectacled goofy weetabix toothed cult leader.
I love him. Absolutely love him. And so does most of the world.

BorisManUtd

People will say Klopp got into ref's face in heat of the moment etc. but who cares? Suspend him, then he'll perhaps behave better in another similar situation.

JustinC00

Wild that he didn't get sent off for running at a ref and if he gets no punishment it will just prove how they can get away with murder and the FA will look away.

Go look up Debbie Hewitt and you'll know why

mu4c_20le

People will say Klopp got into ref's face in heat of the moment etc. but who cares? Suspend him, then he'll perhaps behave better in another similar situation.
Imo his hammy saved him from further punishment. He turned right around and limped away like defeated dog.

Amir

Celebrating in front of the Kop that they’re finishing 5th. Well done :lol:
To be fair, he's celebrating that he just won a match that his team looked like throwing away. Not everything is about what place you'll end up. It's OK to enjoy the moment in football.

Edwards6

Did he actually celebrate in front of the fourth official, or was it just a weird camera angle? Couldn't really make it out?

If he did, that it just so weird. Similar to Pep trying to get a handshake with the opposing teams subs. No class.
He ran to up to him so hard he pulled his hamstring, no red though its just passion when Klopp does it

BorisManUtd

Imo his hammy saved him from further punishment. He turned right around and limped away like defeated dog.
That can't save him. I remember Mourinho getting suspended several times in his 1st season at United, one of the times it was about him kicking the bottle. The idea was to punish that kind of behavior from a manager with Mourinho being the example. I think getting into face of 4th official like that is worse.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That can't save him. I remember Mourinho getting suspended several times in his 1st season at United, one of the times it was about him kicking the bottle. The idea was to punish that kind of behavior from a manager with Mourinho being the example. I think getting into face of 4th official like that is worse.
Mourinho certainly got punished for stuff the likes of Klopp regularly get away with.

I’m loving my life

Him breaking down crying in the press conference a year or so ago about us getting penalties must have earned Liverpool at least 20 undeserved points since, and cost us as much

JustinC00

The FA Chair and leader of the FA Council, Debbie Hewitt will save him. She's a lifelong scouser.

Renegade

Why the hell is he screaming at the fourth official like his team was hard done by.
Jota should have been sent off and they should have had a penalty. He should be hugging the officials.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Klopp going after the officials in his interview. They need to start challenging him when he goes on these rants.

ti vu

If nothing done after this rant (after his in game antic), it's as in your face bias as you can get.

Rob67

Can't believe the pr!ck is moaning about today's ref. Jota should have been sent off and Spurs should have had a stonewall penalty.
The Dippers just lap it all up because they're just as deluded as him.

SER19

What Klopp just did on Sky in incredible.

He came out and stopped just shy of saying Tierney actively makes decisions against Liverpool. As clear an allegation of bias I can ever remember a PL manager making. This, in a game where Spurs had a clear penalty turned down and Jota should 100% have seen red. Call me mad, but this is where media and Sky are completely culpable and influential in ways they shouldn't be. They have held him and Guardiola to a lower standard for years and no wonder the likes of Mourinho lose their minds and feel a victimhood.

Mike Smalling

Random freekick called on Salah when he was near the corner flag is what set him off.
Salah’s shirt was being pulled, but Ben Davies did end up with a bloody lip from his elbow. A freekick wasn’t an outrageous decision.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He is an example how moaning and crying help.
Now his players can do what they want on the pitch, je can openly criticize refsand scream in their face. And tjey all will not be punished because of it.

90 + 5min

Why is he angry? Something just seems strange. Or maybe it is just as it always is.

padr81

Supports
Man City
They'll come down on him for this, he basically implied bias in his interview. No way they can let it slide.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Just pointing out I'm in the vast majority. :angel:
I don’t think that is even remotely true anymore. His antics have become tiresome and I have friends who support different clubs that have the same dislike for the way he gets on.

The Liverpool fanbase is a bubble.

SER19

Hes doubled down in press conference. He'll get his way and not have Tierney again, essentially choosing refs. There is so much wrong with football these days it's hard to fathom