La Liga - 2014/15

Skorenzy

Messi trying too much by himself there, but what a great dribble initially. Excellent tackle from Otamendi that was.

Sergi Roberto on for Xavi...

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Messi had nothing left at the end. Hilarious stuff.

Big result. Great game to watch.

amolbhatia50k

In January they were in meltdown and Lucho was on his way out. He didn't start the game with same 11 for half of the season. Fiddling, trying and failing. Pure luck kept them close behind Madrid. He didn't even find a formula, it was Messi and moments of brilliance from the other two that "got them going".

Today is just like half of the games this season, playing shit but when you have luck on your side, what else do you need..

I'm frustrated because we'll end up losing the league to Lucho fecking Enrique. Mental.
You know that's not the case. Messi, Neymar, Suarez and eventually great form by pique are the reason.

Skorenzy

my guess is that he was very tired
But even then, it's more evidence for the decline of his 1v1 finishing I'd say... he's always wasted a lot of easy chances in his career, but the last two seasons it's become very frequent.

Skorenzy

You know that's not the case. Messi, Neymar, Suarez and eventually great form by pique are the reason.
...and great saves by Bravo at certain times all season, and a couple of well-timed goals by Mathieu, and very good tactical understanding from Busquets, Rakitic and Xavi this season, etc.

Skorenzy

yes, he hasnt been the same, but on the other hand, he has turned in a more complete player
True, in the recent games against RM, PSG and today Valencia he's the one that controlled the tempo when he moved into MF.

wr8_utd

:'(
Don't know how Barca won that. But a very important win. This transfer ban is really going to hit Barca hard. They badly need a squad because you really can't play the same team 3 times a week and keep playing well.

amolbhatia50k

...and great saves by Bravo at certain times all season, and a couple of well-timed goals by Mathieu, and very good tactical understanding from Busquets, Rakitic and Xavi this season, etc.
Definitely.

I actually do think Madrid are the better team on the ball when in full flow. They have a better fluidity and dynamism in midfield. So I think Madrid fans would be very disappointed if they lose the title to barca (it can still go either way of course), but the again I think madrids front three is better. Who has the better defensive record?

gaucho_10

I actually do think Madrid are the better team on the ball when in full flow. They have a better fluidity and dynamism in midfield. So I think Madrid fans would be very disappointed if they lose the title to barca
Sums up how I feel.

Varun

Staff
Definitely.

I actually do think Madrid are the better team on the ball when in full flow. They have a better fluidity and dynamism in midfield. So I think Madrid fans would be very disappointed if they lose the title to barca (it can still go either way of course), but the again I think madrids front three is better. Who has the better defensive record?
You rate Real's front 3 higher than Barca's?