La Liga - 2015/2016

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss Don't miss

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I placed two bets at start of the game.

Draw at 12/1 and separately (obviously) Barca to win 3-1.
So far, so good. In before Barca win 2-1.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Neymar has been rather below par this 1st half. Need more of Rakitic in this midfield.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
His head is in Madrid.
Madrid even with Neymar would still lose to Barca. That's why RM and Atletico have won same number of leagues during last 5 years. 1 team plays with stars, and other plays with balance. It's not about names.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Madrid even with Neymar would still lose to Barca. That's why RM and Atletico have won same number of leagues during last 5 years. 1 team plays with stars, and other plays with balance. It's not about names.
You do know we still have to play you this season, right? You really try your best to jinx it, don´t you? closet Madrid fan after all?

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
You do know we still have to play you this season, right? You really try your best to jinx it, don´t you? closet Madrid fan after all?
With your away form right now and specially against tough teams, I would take my chances any day.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
That goal :eek: just how do you defend against that? Brilliant pass and great finish