La Liga - 2015/2016

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Feels like a 0-0.. Think it will stay like that for 65+ mins before it opens up a bit.

Cait Sith

The athletic players complaining about godin's yellow calling for a outside on Benzema?
They were complaining about the throw-in before that which was apparently not taken in the correct position where the ball went out.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
This Atletico side just doesn't have goals in them.. need a better striker or a tricky winger apart from Griezman.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Filipe/Godín could be looking at a red against both Real and Barça in the same season if they keep this up...

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Atletico is playing the game they want, accumulating a lot of people behind the ball . For Madrid I don´t think it´s a matter of players, but to move the ball more quickly and perhaps use more the wings

Tibs

The geordie commentator really is the devil in disguise

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Vietto really needs to improve next season so Torres doesn't have to start matches like this. So sloppy.
They need another striker. Somebody to hold up play better and give their other attackers time to catch up.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
almost forgot how enjoyable it is to watch ronaldo play, laughing my ass of at how "good" he is :lol:

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
I like the way athletic attacks and soon or later they will score, for real they have better players but they aren't a team, time for some players to move out
Atletico* Athletic is a different team.