g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga - 2015/2016

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Someone tell Cristiano these are the kind of matches he should appear in.
With Mayoral as the 9, James out and only 1 sub left that would likely be Kovacic or Jese the game is basically on his shoulders

Keylor bossing his area, Real are awful

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
He needs the team to appear in as well, when was the last time you saw a player winning the games by himself?
It's not about winning themselves. It's that he's not contributing in the build up and he's just waiting for a set up. Go do something for god sake, no other top player would get away with this many poor big game performances in 1 season without being slaughtered.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
It's not about winning themselves. It's that he's not contributing in the build up and he's just waiting for a set up. Go do something for god sake, no other top player would get away with this many poor big game performances in 1 season without being slaughtered.
And missing a sitting header in the center of the area. All bad news for Real?

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
He'll probably score now...

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
At least the Madrid fans have been phenomenal. Doing everything they can to spur on their team.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
They don't have anybody to replace him, unlike barca even when one of the front 3 doesn't play we don't see any difference.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Ronaldo and Mayoral upfront, LV and Jese as wingers and Modric/Kroos holding midfield? That's risky and embracing the "star system" at its max

Real with no subs for 20 minutes, Cholo has 3 to work around this game

prarek

I forgot Modric and Kroos are even on the pitch. I know Isco was there because he just got subbed off..

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Ronaldo and Mayoral upfront, LV and Jese as wingers and Modric/Kroos holding midfield? That's risky and embracing the "star system" at its max

Real with no subs for 20 minutes, Cholo has 3 to work around this game
Ye, haven't been impressed with Zidane's lineups/tactics/subs since he took over to be honest. I find it strange that Casemiro isn't playing more, would make it a much more balanced midfield. Rafa was right..

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Ramos gets away with 2 yellow card challenges while Godin and Gimenez get booked

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
This game would be so much more fun if it actually meant something. At least Atletico put some effort into it but Real really play as if they know the league is already lost, which is true of course but still.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Ye, haven't been impressed with Zidane's lineups/tactics/subs since he took over to be honest. I find it strange that Casemiro isn't playing more, would make it a much more balanced midfield. Rafa was right..
Zidane knows that Casemiro is not the kind of player Florentino wants to see in the field, the Makelele conumdrum all over again. This 442 with 2 pure wingers and 2 CM is what I would play in CM 20 years ago

That was a pen right there for Madrid