La Liga - 2015/2016

Sevilla 1-0.. very good goal

Damn I'm 5 minutes behind stream

Arda wasn't lying when he asked to leave Atletico because he didn't want to run anymore, he was with Vitolo at the start of the goal and defended him with his stare for 25 meters

Team had some tough years and got relegated to 3rd division, the board walked the path again to be one of the top dogs in 2b this last two years and is finally showing this season

Got your word for that drink, even tho I don't travel to "turquia" that much :p
:lol:, I don´t travel to Ferrol del Caudillo either :devil:

Arda wasn't lying when he asked to leave Atletico because he didn't want to run anymore
, he was with Vitolo at the start of the goal and defended him with his stare for 25 meters

Did he really say that? Would have seen that as a red flag before buying him.

Sevilla are the only team in the league yet to win a game away from home. Barca are the only team yet to lose at home..

Some overhyped Arda on here and sajd he'd be an amazing addition.

Take a guess whatvI said about him when he signed. Heh.

Arda is so pointless and lazy.
Reminds of that interview he said one of the reasons why he want to leave Atletico is he could not play that style anymore it was taking a toll on his body and he had to run too much..

edit: @Ishdalar beat me to it.

ffs having Messi is unfair

3rd goal he scores from FK against Sevilla this season in 3 matches??

Arda wasn't lying when he asked to leave Atletico because he didn't want to run anymore, he was with Vitolo at the start of the goal and defended him with his stare for 25 meters
:lol:

I remember when Ronaldo was a better free kick taker than Messi.

Seems laughable now.

Ronaldo: "If I scored like Messi from FK maybe we would be leading"

Apparently Barcelona have hit the woodwork 21 times in the Liga this season, at least 7 times more than any other team.

Gosh, takes a "deflection" in front of the goal to beat Sergio Rico. Pique 2-1

Apparently Barcelona have hit the woodwork 21 times in the Liga this season, at least 7 times more than any other team.

So Barcelona are even the Barcelona of hitting the woodwork?

No one tell Liverpool fans, not sure they can cope with losing two trophies in a day.

Bravo saving Barcelona and the Camp Nou chanting his game, Ter Stegen keeps doing a great job but Bravo won't lose that battle

On the other side Sergio Rico saves Sevilla again

Strange sub, Vidal was doing ok. Turan has been much worse today.

You think so? To me he was poor today

Maybe Lucho wants to "poke" them a little by subbing the RB every game as they're both doing an awful job

He's always been folicly challenged but he looks wrong completely bald.