La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I swear he always misses penalties. Atlético's pen convertion stats are ridiculously bad this season.

Lifeisdream1000

Supports
Atletico
Guess Atletico gave everything against Barca and now are tired.
Simeone just don't rotate his beloved players. There was no need to play Saul, he could've started Thomas , who was fresh and rested , and he can atleast play like a CM in true sense. He could've rested Carrasco for Gaitan. Our midfield is too porus whenever Saul play. I hope Man united or some epl club bid crazy money for him.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Simeone just don't rotate his beloved players. There was no need to play Saul, he could've started Thomas , who was fresh and rested , and he can atleast play like a CM in true sense. He could've rested Carrasco for Gaitan. Our midfield is too porus whenever Saul play. I hope Man united or some epl club bid crazy money for him.
Still don't get how a winger is played as CM in a 4-man midfield.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
:lol: you definitely don't like Saúl although actually he is not so well as last year.Players sometimes have bad streaks.
I like him,I think that still can improve a lot and has a good technique,although is a question of different tastes.
Maybe Cholo keeps him playing as the best way to get his form back instead pointing him with the bench.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
What a game it has been!:lol: What a game that I missed:rolleyes: All cred to Atletico. Great remontada. Happy that Guidetti scored, but I bet he is really upset right now. They had 3p with almost 8-10 mins to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.