La Liga 2017/18

RedStarUnited

I know people think Aguero is amazing here in England but if Suarez was Argentinian Messi would have won the World cup already.

LuenerLinguist

If Messi was German or Spanish he would have won it already, too.

Think the goal should be disallowed, without the deflection of the hand, that would never been a goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
I know people think Aguero is amazing here in England but if Suarez was Argentinian Messi would have won the World cup already.
Or if Leo was Uruguayan, swap Diego Perez for Leo, and Cavani/Forlan upfront in the 2010 WC :drool:

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Alaves should be home and dry. The amount of counters and 3 v 2 opportunities they have had where just using some intelligence little would see them score. Instead they seem to panic and stop and allow Barca to regroup.

The coach not replacing their knackered front players to keep their pace on the counters is massive tactical naivety imho.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
And Messi ends the most exciting half hour of a Barca game for a neutral this season. :lol:

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Think better keeper will save that, not really in the corner.

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Love it when a team goes on to lose after spending half the second half wasting time

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Barcelona handed a win here on a plate.

Handball goal. Free kick was an offside. Suarez should have gotten a red. No penalty for handball.

I'd be fuming as an Alaves fan.

Semiarty

Supports
FC Barcelona

Handball goal. Free kick was an offside. Suarez should have gotten a red. No penalty for handball.

Sure mate, what about Wakaso second yellow that didn't happen? (he should have got 2 reds by now)

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster

But as a neutral fan, I'd say: Unlucky to concede from a FK given to a player who was in an offside position. Suarez should also have been sent off after it was already 2-1 (right?).

Pique's handball and that "penalty" shout, come on, you know better than this. You just want to make your sentence longer. Both not deliberate, and very close to the ball.

Also, as a neutral fan I'd also mention a couple of incidents that Alaves benefited from, like the missed red card on their player.

Migo

Barcelona buy Countinho to be Iniasta's replacement...suddenly Iniesta enters beast mode.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I've only seen the goals but the keeper in Alaves should have done a lot better on both of the goals he conceded. First one he placed himself inside the goal line behind the post for some reason and on the freekick he gave himself every chance to save it but just missed the ball with his hand.