La Liga 2017/18

Eddy_JukeZ

Whenever I watch Bale lately, the game just seems to pass him by.

I'm not even convinced he'd be a good a signing for us either anymore(disregarding the injury problems he has too).

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Finally Valencia are not a joke. Good game so far
1-2 now :(

Shuriken

Hopefully this will be the season that Valencia gets their shit together again. They look a lot better organised, that's for sure. I kinda like Valencia. :wenger:

wr8_utd

:'(
Marcelo to Lucas for a 84th min equaliser and then a Marcelo winner at 90 mins. It's bound to happen.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
So no Ramos and no Ronaldo, there's still time but we had a lot of opportunities to have killed this game way before. Valencia have been good though and done their job.

wr8_utd

So no Ramos and no Ronaldo, there's still time but we had a lot of opportunities to have killed this game way before. Valencia have been good though and done their job.
That's the difference between Ronaldo and Benzema. With him in you'd be winning 4-2

wr8_utd

Great goal. Real are so vulnerable on the break
Even last year and every year off late, they seem extremely vulnerable defensively. Even their best CB Ramos is pretty average at defending. They're lucky they're blessed with the best mf and one of the best attacks in the world.

Shuriken

Not just because of the goal, but Kondogbia has been great tonight. Hoping to see Valencia–Bilbao at the Mestalla in early October. Perhaps a match that will feature Andreas Pereira?

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Letting Pepe and Morata leave was a big mistake
Pepe would be very useful and as for Morata I thought we were going to be keeping Mariano, but we sold him as well. :lol:

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Aside from Asensio I think Kovacic has been very good. :)