La Liga 2017/18

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
WTF is the point of the spray if you’re going to let them stand 3 yards in front of it??

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Another incredible goal by Guedes. What's that? 5 assists and 3 goals? I really wasn't expecting it
André Silva, Cristiano, Éder; Bernardo, Quaresma, Guedes, Gelson

Seems good for Russia. Bruma will stay at home

SLBenfica1904

Supports
SLBenfica
Amazing performance by my bOy Guedes. Now he is confident of his capabilities and is playing in a system that favour him.
In the physical part of the game he is up there with the best. Once he lifts his head more often and make better decisions, he will reach a WC status.
It's nice to see that he is evolving as a player and not rooting in PSG bench. Some benfica supporters were unfair with him when he was playing some bad games and it was obvious that he felt the pressure and his confidence was lowered. He seems to be a nice guy and even Sporting and Porto supporters have developed some empathy with him.

Eddy_JukeZ

He's definitely declined but he's not useless. He was pretty good against Atleti just last week. 0.6 goals per game in 2017 so far without penalties
Obviously I didn't mean literally useless(I exaggerated), but he has declined a lot.

Think Barcelona will get exposed in the CL once again.

Skorenzy

Obviously I didn't mean literally useless(I exaggerated), but he has declined a lot.

Think Barcelona will get exposed in the CL once again.
Yup, it's clear as daylight. Apart from the Juve game they've been the definition of flattering to deceive. Courtesy of some early season form by their two top scorers, Messi and Own-goals, they've gone on an excellent run of results... but performance-wise, it's so poor especially lately. Their MF is both offensively and defensively the weakest link as they've been outshot several times this season and once again tonight by Málaga.

In their 14 official games this season, they were outshot 7 times (by RM, Juventus, Getafe, Eibar, Girona, Sporting CP and Málaga).

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Spanish refs :lol:
Some refs are like robots, completely disconnected from collective thinking. Just hear to apply a few programs that's all. The ref who allowed Lingard to be abused on the touchline, wasn't even looking at the fouls but only if the ball was going past the touchline.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ceballos,Isco and Asensio with Cristiano as a #9.
Asensio didn't play too well these last weeks.
Press is already writing that with Cristiano on the left he has to play too far from the área.
Let's see if this system works for both.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Eibar should have scored 2 by now. Ramos is hilariously entertaining to watch, it's like he doesn't even care if they concede