Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

saivet

I lost count how many times I defended him on the caf last season. Utterly bizarre.
Plenty of times people clamoured for Blind or Rojo to be at LB ahead of him. Crazily, just based on pre-season I remember some guys suggesting Reece James should be ahead of him at one point.

Trizy

Plenty of times people clamoured for Blind or Rojo to be at LB ahead of him. Crazily, just based on pre-season I remember some guys suggesting Reece James should be ahead of him at one point.
Just madness, even he's fee was brought up loads. The same player who just made TOTY at the age of 18 with a top 7-8 team :lol:.

Brightonian

I lost count how many times I defended him on the caf last season. Utterly bizarre.
It was mad, but not unusually so for the caf. People on here are just weird, desperate to be pessimistic about our players against all logic and common sense.

thejtrain

Excellent signing. He was woeful against Spurs but after that he's back to his usual best. Keep him fit and we will have our LB sorted for at least 5 years.

ZDwyr

Him and Smalling leading our POTY at the moment by a considerable distance I imagine.

Stadjer

Best player on the pitch today. If he stays at this club for a long time and develops properly, he could become the best LB we ever had at the club. Even better than Evra or Irwin, he's really young but already very good.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Best player on the pitch today. If he stays at this club for a long time and develops properly, he can become the best LB we ever had at the club. Even better than Evra or Irwin, he's really young but already very good.
Smalling's errors today put Shaw a step ahead now.

saivet

Shaw was at fault for the 2nd goal according to some in the match day thread..

WyoManU

I think he is doing very well this season, but it is true that he isn't making his choices on when to go forward and when to stay back very wisely. To be fair, the one where he was out of position for the first goal was entirely down to Rooney giving the ball away when he never, ever should've.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
We're struggling to create chances, our right back is quite conservative already, and some people are saying Shaw attacks too much? Christ.

Devil may care

He had a good game, his error for the second goal was that he was pushing on to try and get us back in front and forgot that he needs to keep closer to Blind to cover for his lack of speed and that gap let Gomis get in, which was sloppy since we saw that was a weak spot in the first half.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Absolutely the MotM. He's been one of few shining lights this season as well as fellow defenders Darmian and Smalling.

He was maybe too far forward for the first goal but it's not his fault Rooney is giving the ball away when we've commited so many bodies forward.

Stadjer

I think he is doing very well this season, but it is true that he isn't making his choices on when to go forward and when to stay back very wisely. To be fair, the one where he was out of position for the first goal was entirely down to Rooney giving the ball away when he never, ever should've.
Totally agree, you can't blame Shaw for not expecting Rooney to lose the ball that simple (maybe he should though with the current state/form Rooney is in nowadays)... if Shaw stays back in attacking situation like that he would just stay on the edge of our own box for 90 minutes.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is briliant, probably our best player this season.

Cantona'sCollar

Excellent again today, more-so because he had a non-existant Memphis in front of him. Brilliant ball for Mata, too. I like how he takes responsibility and never shies away from the ball. The drive he provides is great to see. If every other player were on his level this season, we'd be top of the league. So far, only Smalling has been on par with him.

Sam

One of the few exciting things about United atm.

He's just brilliant, every single time.

Sylar

Hopefully he stays injury free, because I think he will be our LB for the next 10 years. And to think hes only 20. Fun watching him pick up the ball and run down the side, glad he got his assist.

Aussie_Red_Devil

Im literally having an argument with a guy on another website right now who is telling me that Shaw (and Darmian) have been shit this season and Shaw can't defend and wants to know what he even brings to the team.

I honestly don't get how people can be so dumb.

Dominos

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say he'll win our player of the season this year.
Looking well on course for this summer prediction. I thought Smalling would be a contender as well but I worried Van Gaal would be stupid enough to play Jones in front of him (probably would've been if he hadn't got injured).

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Man of Match performance tonight IMO. The lad is already proving to be a great acquisition by the club.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He's competing with Kolarov for best left back in the league so far this season. Fair play to him. Long may it continue!

Hed Zitin

That fee is going to be chump change just like it was for Rooney and Rio. He's got so many years to go before he's even in his prime.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Thank god we did not get Baines the summer before last because we might have missed out on this talent. Maurauding fullbacks are several underrated in their attacking contributing in my own opinion.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
His attacking game has come along leaps and bounds from last season and that was a thumping finish by Kane too by the way.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I think he'll be one where in 10 years we'll say it was money very well spent. He has all the tools to become a United legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.