Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
If he can get back to his performances before the injury and keep it up all season he will deserve being called world class.

Raven

I have no doubt we'll see a return to form from him at some stage this season, hopefully from the start. Really needs to improve his finishing in general though, he could easily be a 25 or 30 goal a season player if he didn't shit the bed in front of goal.

Frank White

If he gets 20 prem goals with Bruno, Pogba, Greenwood and martial all fit and playing that would be a great achievement and likely a sign he has stopped regressing. Otherwise 3 goals in 20 appearances since injury return is objectively as ‘regressed’ as it gets for such a world class talent
Just wanna make sure i'm understanding your point here he's regressed this season according to you but we're just going to neglect the games prior to a serious injury and focus on the games after? Who would have thought coming back from a injury would hinder ones performance? Seems like someone has a agenda here.....

Fully expect both him, Greenwood and Martial to improve on their tallies with hopefully Pogba and Bruno with them for the full season as apposed to last season when they wasn't available for the majority of the season.

Last edited:

Raven

Would love a big performance today from Rashford, start the season on the right note.

Manchester United 1 : 3 Crystal Palace

Bojan11

Strolling around like he owns the place. When is he going to start taking players on? He was worse than James today.

3KDré

Never seems to run off the ball, every time he wants it to feet. It's so frustrating. Shaw was running down the wing, and instead of running in between their CB and RB he decides to drop back and inevitably we lose the ball.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Why does he walk around with the arrogance of someone with 500 career goals and 15 years under his belt?

he’s got nothing but a knuckleball and some pace in open grass. No footballing brain at all

The United

He looked disinterested to me. Actually, it has been like that since after the lock down.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
His injury has caused him some permanent damage in my opinion.

GenZRed

He should spend less time with his activism and more time focusing on dong the job he gets paid handsomely to do.

Tiber

Early last season I thought Rashford was stepping up to become the player who was going to single handedly drag the rest to the team to wins when we were playing poorly. Now he just looks like another passenger.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Seriously, what is up with him?

He doesn't seem to want to play football any more. His strengths were always taking players on with pace and power, even if he wasn't always successful. Why has he stopped trying to make a difference?

Raw

He should spend less time with his activism and more time focusing on dong the job he gets paid handsomely to do.
Knew we'd get shit like this.

You do realise it's very possible to do both right? Do you think Rashford's helping starving children during training?

RedStarUnited

Something has gone horribly wrong with him. Mentality wise he looks like a different person.

el3mel

He's resuming from where he finished last season. Has been on a crap run of form ever since the restart.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Rashford and Pogba were the main problems today. Especially Rashford. Drop him for a few games and let him earn his place back. But I don’t think Ole dare to.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's scared. We can't be taking passengers on the side.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He was not great but in his defence we hardly got the ball to him, Martial and Greenwood when he came on.

We were destroyed in MF. Pogba does not work hard enough and Mctominah is shit. Palace beat us in MF really.

dutchred

needs to leave football and develop a political career. He's lost it as far as football is concerned

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Ok, who on our coaching staff sat down young Marcus, and said 'listen lad, this whole thing where you attack defenders, and run in behind, and create space and shoot, and play directly with your pace - well that all needs to end. What we want from you is a static post for Luke Shaw to run beyond. That's right, just stand there. If you have problems, 'Arry is back there for you in the centre circle.'

I've never seen an attacking player stop trying with so much dedication as Rashford.

Myrecks

Jesus, what a shocking performance. Cant think of one note worthy action all game. At least i saw other players try things.

Bojan11

Rashford and Pogba were the main problems today. Especially Rashford. Drop him for a few games and let him earn his place back. But I don’t think Ole dare to.
The problem is we don’t have anyone to come in. I would get Sancho and Perisic on loan. He is far too comfortable knowing he can walk around the pitch and do nothing.

Joeace2020

He is dogshite...ABSOLUTELY DOGSHITE. I am sure he's loved because he takes the fight to Boris.

Status
Not open for further replies.