5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopral Jono

Dogshite. I've never really rated him in the first place, but surely he's still feeling the pain from the back injury he suffered?

In Rainbows

Didn't look all that energetic compared to his game when he's playing well (which hasn't been seen for a while now). A lot more of the same since he came back. Not good.

Haddock

Really worried about him. His injury seems to have taken a toll on his explosiveness but that doesn't excuse the inability to trap the ball or play a five yard pass. His charity work is great (long may it continue) but he's lucky that his public image has meant the press has given him a pass for his form.

Jacob

Maybe it's time to call a spade a spade. Rashford isn't the second coming of Christ. Zaha is better.

snowkarl

Really worried about him. His injury seems to have taken a toll on his explosiveness but that doesn't excuse the inability to trap the ball or play a five yard pass. His charity work is great (long may it continue) but he's lucky that his public image has meant the press has given him a pass for his form.
I mean - why do you think his PR managers have gotten him involved in it?

Shocking, shocking, shocking today. And more shocking - he wasn't subbed!

Even James was far better.

He thinks he's made it and stopped trying. Poor mentality.

MyDevil

So, his poor form continues. Need someone to challenge his starting place.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Not sure whats going on with him. No runs in behind anymore

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I studied a bit of muscles and bones and stuff - the injury he had was quite serious in terms of balance & speed - as people say on here questioning his explosiveness.

He either gets back in to some form as a winger or I can see him trying to become forward if he struggles.

Xaviboy

Overrated. Not been right since back from injury. Looked jaded in 2nd half. Needs a break from football.

Frank White

Maybe it's time to call a spade a spade. Rashford isn't the second coming of Christ. Zaha is better.
While we're at it guess the full team needs the same treatment because the team as A WHOLE was utter trash. He was no worse than any of are frontline.

Fracture90

Shocking...he just hogs on the ball and flops his leg left and right hoping that the defender will bite and leave him an open lane.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Needs to quickly find his form again, this can't go on for much longer.

Squeaky Bumtime

We're back at him being worse than Welbeck, Zaha.. I mean he's been bad but it's either still an impact from injury or something else but some of the criticism is seriously overboard.

Lentwood

I’ll say again (as i have since 2016)..Rashford is an average PL player. Technically very mediocre, capable of moments of magic, reasonable eye for a goal....none of it is screaming top class player to me

If we do sign Sancho, I’m certain it will be Rashford who makes way because Martial and Greenwood are far classier players

Steven-UK

Rashford is not that good, is he; he has been utter garbage for around 10 games now, and people still give him excuses.... "injury"..."needs a rest".... The reality is, he isn't that good. Then again, the same could be said for most of this team.

Sweet Square

I studied a bit of muscles and bones and stuff - the injury he had was quite serious in terms of balance & speed - as people say on here questioning his explosiveness.

He either gets back in to some form as a winger or I can see him trying to become forward if he struggles.
Cheers. Really had no idea how bad this injury could be.

Untd55

Really needs to turn it around; his poor form has been going on for, arguably, 8 months now. He may very well be playing injured, but, if that is the case, why aren't we doing more to sign someone so that he gets time to actually recover?

His finishing has always gone through periods of being wayward, but it has gone on a while now. We cannot afford to have one of the attackers drop off so far without any signings. Especially when we don't know if Greenwood or Martial will be able to replicate last season's form. This could be a very difficult season for us.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I was hoping since restart that it is down to recovering from injury but it's been 3 months now. Something is off with his game.

Idxomer

If we're not signing any more attackers, we need to play with a diamond so we would be able to drop him.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Thought he was one of our better players in possession today but didn’t look threatening like the rest of them.

led_scholes

Good player but extremely overrated. We defo need a winger that ideally could cover both sides like Bale. For now, just bring Perisic as a loan at least.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

He really isn't doing a lot is he? Difficult to judge on one match in a very bad day for the team, but when you take into account his performance at the end of last season it becomes a bit worrying.
Inside forwards are fine and all, but you got to have more in your locker than scoring goals when playing from a wide position.

Frank White

Get that he's divisive figure in are team (for some reason) but what exactly did he do today that was any worse than Martial, James or Greenwood? Genuinely struggling to see what any of them did to avoid the same level of criticism aimed at Rashford. The whole team from back to front was dead.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
Good player, nothing more. Massively overrated here simply because he is a homegrown player.

BlueHaze

Been absolutely useless since his back fracture just a complete shadow of his former self. I bet he hasn't even recovered fully.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Thought it was a typical performance from him. When the opponent watches out for the space he operates in he struggles to make an impact. He's slow to make a decision with the ball. He's best when he doesn't need to think too much.

SAFMUTD

He's been shit since he got involved in all that activism. Maybe he should focus on regain some form, he is a shadow of what he used to be.

TrustInOle

Slightly worried about him. Regardless of how well or bad he is playing, he has definatley lost the explosiveness that helped him get past players or get in behind, everything seems very careful with how he plays recently.

There is definatley a top player in there still, don't think he has recovered physically or mentally from his injury. Something that was close to ending his career.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Horrendously out of form. I don't see the point of him playing left side he looks uncomfortable as feck, get a proper left sided player and move him up front with or for Martial.

Martialfc

I’ve never rated him. Always thought he was a hit and run player. Never thinks with his head. He’s basically an English Dan James. I pray to god that we get Sancho so that he will take his place. We are levels behind all the other clubs. I hope you are ready for a 7th place finish. Oh the joys of being a united fan. From Rooney, RVP, Rio and Vidic to Rashford, Dan James, Lingard and Mctominay!

Stretender

I’ve never rated him. Always thought he was a hit and run player. Never thinks with his head. He’s basically an English Dan James. I pray to god that we get Sancho so that he will take his place. We are levels behind all the other clubs. I hope you are ready for a 7th place finish. Oh the joys of being a united fan. From Rooney, RVP, Rio and Vidic to Rashford, Dan James, Lingard and Mctominay!
The day United coaching staff and fans realise that Rashford is not a top class footballer is the day we will start to make progress. Under Ole he reminds me of Harry Kane . He is always picked even if he is out of form.

I have seen Daniel James perform better for Wales on the left than Rashford does for United. He is being selected on reputation and local boy status rather than on merit. All Ole needed to do was put James on the left and drop Rashford.

We will not win anything with Rashford as an automatic first team player. For me he is still a substitute on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.