Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Its plain to see im just not too scared to admit it. He's been utter crap for ages now not one game.

The guys got the weight of the world on his shoulders and its showing with his performances. He looks miserable and he's not enjoying his football which is showing with his constant awful performances.
One of two things is true:

1) You have such unbelievable access to the details of Rashford's personal life that you can accurately differentiate between poor performances caused by his charity campaign and poor performances caused by whatever factors prompted all the poor performances he had in the years prior to his charity campaign.

2) You're talking utter shite and drawing a link between his poor performances and one thing you know about his life outside football.

I know which my money is on and it ain't you secretly being his confidant.

Pearl's a minger

Absolute pony today,how he got 90 minutes I'll never know. His movement off the ball,his decision making,his distribution and his failure to hold the line was embarrassing,apart from that he was fine.....what does he have to do to he dropped?

cyberman

:lol: a U12 kid could have slid Cavani in sooner with a simple ball that would have left him one on one with Allison. The worship of this player is what's stupidly over the top.
Cavani was never in position for the pass? Hes also not meant to take the pass, his run is being matched on both sides, hes just trying to take the defender who is matching his run away from the play.
Am I watching the same game here or are people just wanting to hate on him?

Ashish Negi

Disinterested, sulking, selfish. Worst player for United today. It's between him and Bruno.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Did he lost some of his speed? In that chance when he was selfish, he could not outpace Henderson (or Fabinho).

Anyway, i can forgive drop in form because it is normal for any player but player being selfish just pisses me off

UncleBob

Cavani wasnt offering himself, he was trying to take the player across for Rashford to run into.
The over reaction on here is stupidly over the top
No idea what the feck you're on about. There is no space for Rashford to run into with Robertson covering behind Fabinho. The decision to not play in Cavani, with that fecking much space in behind, is quite simply utter fecking baffling. Even if Fabinho decided to follow Cavanis run, Rashford would still have to get past Robertson. All he has to do is play the ball in behind and Cavani is one on one.

Red_toad

Wow this thread. How about backing a player guys n gals?
Marcus had a decent game on the right, improved when he was moved to the left. Very fine margins prevented him being a match winner today. Looks like he’s going to get a pounding from the Caf as it’s all his fault the entire team were unlucky to not have beaten Liverpool today. Ole set us up to stop Liverpool being a threat and it worked exceptionally well, our forward were just as effective as Sane and co, indeed if not marginally more of a threat.

MU655

He needs to be reeled back in a bit. Too many offsides, too greedy, decision making has reverted to bad again. Our front players really need to start playing as a team and not individuals.

These are the main reasons for his poor performances recently.

UnitedChampionsAgain

Toothless today again! Gave him 1 out of 10 in his previous game and will struggle to give him more for his jog around today. Becoming a real problem now.

el3mel

Wow this thread. How about backing a player guys n gals?
Marcus had a decent game on the right, improved when he was moved to the left. Very fine margins prevented him being a match winner today. Looks like he’s going to get a pounding from the Caf as it’s all his fault the entire team were unlucky to not have beaten Liverpool today. Ole set us up to stop Liverpool being a threat and it worked exceptionally well, our forward were just as effective as Sane and co, indeed if not marginally more of a threat.
"Decent" and "improved" did you really watch the game ?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I hate when he gets tunnel vision and keeps running as if a button's gotten stuck on a controller

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Should have played in Cavani that time. Even Stevie Wonder would have played him in.

The United

As I said before, he tries to play like Ronaldo of 2007. Very predictable but lack of Ronaldo's unplayable factor.

He was so good with play making from the left last season.

van Nistelrooy

Ole needs to realise Rashford is not invincible. Dreadful performance and potentially cost us with his decision not to play the through ball to Cavani.

Needs to be dropped and give Greenwood the chance.

Just don't understand how he's comfortable with watching teammates run past him to press the opposition
He's an appallingly lazy player now, and has been all season.

Walks through games looking bored. Does no pressing, no defensive work - never tracks back, pulls out of 50/50s, doesn't even CONTEST 50/50 headers, doesn't fight for loose balls.

On the attacking side it's more of the same...how many times a match does he actually commit defenders, run at them when he gets into 1v1 positions? That should be his bread and butter. Instead, the vast majority of the time, he'll put his foot on the ball, slow it down to walking pace, allow everyone to regroup, before playing it back to where it came. Opposition defenders must love it, since he's legitimately dangerous when he actually bothers.

He and Martial have stood out this season as having a complete lack of drive, intensity and desire. Something I never thought I'd say about Rashford, considering he burst into the team as an absolute livewire of a player who - even off-form - chased, harried, pressured like a madman.

Cavani - as a 34 year old with nothing to prove, with no connection to the club - puts them both to shame in terms of the intensity, work-rate and passion he shows on the pitch.

UDontMessWith24

Is it possible to put threads on ignore? Yeah, he wasn't good today, but the state of this thread.
Apparently it's also possible to ignore the fact that he's playing like this because he's feeling himself. Anyone can have a bad game in which the player tries hard, makes good decisions on the ball, gets into goal scoring opportunities, but things just don't come off for him. You're turning your back on reality if you think that's the case here. Enjoy your worship though.

cyberman

No idea what the feck you're on about. There is no space for Rashford to run into with Robertson covering behind Fabinho. The decision to not play in Cavani, with that fecking much space in behind, is quite simply utter fecking baffling. Even if Fabinho decided to follow Cavanis run, Rashford would still have to get past Robertson. All he has to do is play the ball in behind and Cavani is one on one.

Fabinho isnt standing still here, hes matching Cavani. A through ball is cut out by the faster Fabinho.
We need a clip. Cavani takes away the defender and its 1 on 1. Thats what hes meant to do and why he cuts across.
In fact he is already drifting left in this pic.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Cavani was never in position for the pass? Hes also not meant to take the pass, his run is being matched on both sides, hes just trying to take the defender who is matching his run away from the play.
Initially pass was on for Cavani. Not sure of he would have had the pace to get away but it was there. Pogba was also getting into a great position had Rashford chosen to occupy defenders and lay it off to him. Instead he just motored away to nowhere.

The Firestarter

TBF it is better if he realized the situation but was just greedy. The more concerning option would be if he gets tunnel vision and is actually unable to keep track of those around him.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Well, you do. Cavani started a run there and that should have been obvious pass from Rash. That was text book counter

RedStarUnited

Did he lost some of his speed? In that chance when he was selfish, he could not outpace Henderson (or Fabinho).

Anyway, i can forgive drop in form because it is normal for any player but player being selfish just pisses me off
Never had the ball under control. And sadly never saw Pogba either.

Awful performance.

UDontMessWith24

You're watching the same game but you're refusing to understand the situation. The pass was easily on.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

And after that, once he hesitated and the window closed,he still could have played it back to Pogba. It was horrendous decision making all around

Red_toad

"Decent" and "improved" did you really watch the game ?
Yes the entire match. Our defenders were the stars of the show. I didn’t See any of the 3 front players for either side put in a good performance, they were all decent, so why the hate for Rashford yet again?

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

Yeah I thought the same. It would have required an absolutely perfectly timed ball to play Cavani in with no option on the right, which I think he was hoping for hence why he held onto it.

el3mel

Yes the entire match. Our defenders were the stars of the show. I didn’t See any of the 3 front players for either side put in a good performance, they were all decent, so why the hate for Rashford yet again?
He spent the entire first half wasting all our counters chances because he was sleeping in the offside.

Second half he was pretty damn selfish in every ball he got and wasted a golden counter.

There's no "hate" for any player. Hell, it seems like you can't criticize a player without being a "hater". Search my posts in this thread, I praised him ton of times.

He had an absolutely awful match. That's all.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Pass the fecking ball. Why does he try to dribble when he isn’t that good of a dribbler?

Manny

Grammar Police
Sloppy and selfish.

Players make runs left and right but he treats it as space opening up for him to run into it.

Andersons Dietician

Meh it’s the same things over and over and over again. At some point the penny will drop and he’ll start to think what is best for the team.

Even after he refuses the Cavani pass, he surely has to realise it’s not on and that he can lay that ball off to Pogba who can then play it back to Cavani. It’s just terrible, and he does this game after game.

Give him credit for the fact that for once in his life he passed the ball to Shaw making the overlap and from that we almost scored. Wish he’d do that more often instead of his standard crap of always trying to get a shot away on his right.

Ash_G

Fabinho isnt standing still here, hes matching Cavani. A through ball is cut out by the faster Fabinho.
We need a clip. Cavani takes away the defender and its 1 on 1. Thats what hes meant to do and why he cuts across.
I think when he initially got on the ball there was an option to play it to Cavani, whether he could have got away from Fabinho with the ball is another matter although might have drawn a foul. I thought the better option though if Rashford looked up, was a pass to Pogba who could have played it first time to Cavani who'd found space.

In general though Rashford is definitely not playing well and making some odd attacking choices. Doesn't help though that Bruno and Martial are both off form as well! I think some of this is individual issues but I also personally think as a unit we're not clicking in the way we could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.