5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ace2ace234

Changed the game for us, lots of movement and West Ham couldn’t handle him at all. He is finding consistency with his output and hope he gets a chance to get himself back to 100% fit because he is our most dangerous player by far when he is on form!!

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
If we could get 45 minutes like that from him every game, we'd be all right. Damn, he looked good. Looked like Ronaldo at full pelt.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Anyone lumping Rashford with Martial together should get a tagline as clueless. This guy is a real United player.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He’s getting good at talking on tv now. Speaking very well in this post-match interview.

Cracking finish today.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Annoys me when he gets lumped in with Tony, they aren’t similar and he’s much better. Almost as bad as when Smalling name got dragged along with Phil.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
He’s pretty much world class. There’s no elite team that would dismiss him. Today was the perfect illustration of what he brings to the side. His movement causes every defence real problems.

RkkMan

Are there people still willing to write him off? Rashford is almost as equally important to our attack as Bruno and at 23 he`ll get even better and he`ll continue to be a key part of his team. His haters better let that sink into their heads

El Jefe

He is so important for us. He does my head in at times but it can't be denied that when he's on the pitch he stretches team and always gets chances.

West Ham were so comfortable with Martial but they couldn't live with Rashford running the channels and being direct.

Ludens the Red

Looked back to his best today. Has been slightly off lately but running at people, dribbling etc much better.

Bobski

He’s pretty much world class. There’s no elite team that would dismiss him. Today was the perfect illustration of what he brings to the side. His movement causes every defence real problems.
Unbelievable that some can't see it. What made Cavani elite for so long, certainly not his finishing, it was his movement, work-rate, tactical awareness, mental toughness and the desire to just keep going. Rashford has all that and more, he is a wonderful player.

Tony247

For me MOTM today. I was leaning towards Bruno but this guy sweats blood for the team. His runs, goal were excellent.

Superunknown

I'm a huge fan of Rashford and what he does when he's on the pitch. It doesn't always come off, but at least he always tries to do something. Thought he looked great off the bench and he's an important player for us. Hope he can find a good run of form and score week in week out.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Today aside he's been our best player this season other than Bruno. People in our fanbase just don't get football I don't think. Him and Bruno changed the result.

MattofManchester

That's the player I know and love. Running at defenders and terrorizing them.
That was Rashford before the injury that was reaching a new height in football. Needs to keep it going.

-Supreme-

Hopefully the caf can finally stop using the injury excuse again if he plays badly next time

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Amazing cameo from Rashford!!!! Was at the very top of his attacking capacity and terrorised WestHam defence whenever he got the ball.

desperately need him on this form vs Leipzig was we’ll be fine

Threesus

Hopefully we can stop using those injury excuse again if he plays badly next time
I still don't think he is alright to be honest. You can see that his movements are still so stiff. And he is still walks around at times on the pitch gingerly and I am just not seeing the same energy before he had the stress fracture last year. I really hoped he would get a rest today and our team would do the job but clearly we need Bruno and Rashford if we are going to win anything this season. We need post lockdown Tony so much right now so that we don't run our other attackers to the ground.

OrcaFat

What a player. Oh my god. Devastating today. Could have scored a couple more.

He has the odd quiet game but he is a very important player for us.

By far his best half of football of the season. Actually ran at defenders, great off-ball movement...along with Bruno, changed the game.

Drainy

Played like a mature footballer in command of his game today, rather than a talent.

Positive signs that he's continuing his year on year improvements

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Hopefully the caf can finally stop using the injury excuse again if he plays badly next time
Rashford is injured, it was obvious even today. Look at how difficult he finds it to use his arms to get up to full speed when his running. His right shoulder is bullocksed. If he takes a heavy hit on it he'll be out, instantly. It creates a problem for us because he can't press as much as he can when he's healthy. Nor can he track back as well as he can when he's healthy. West Ham did take advantage of Telles a few times in the second half as a result. Its just, when you're a goal down and you need penetration up top, Marcus offers more upside than downside.

Incredible. I'm guessing the failed take on was when he completely done his man on the left wing and being held back?
Dunno. He was great when he came on though. Had them on toast in behind.

eire-red

Gave us much needed penetration in the final third. The timing of his runs is incredible, he's one of the best in the business when there's space in behind and he's playing off the shoulder of the centre backs.

Top performance today. Just goes to show how important he and Bruno are to the team. We looked so much more dynamic as a whole when they came on.

U99ted

10 goals for the season before its halfway point. Looking good to beat his 22 from last season.

GueRed

even when he doesnt have a great game he still puts a shift for the team. cant say the same for others (eg. martial the lazy get)

in full flight Rashord is a fecking machine

If he can stay relatively clear of injuries he will be a major asset for us for many more years to come...

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
He was so smooth when he came on. He's in a zone at the moment - I can see that he adapts more to the shuffling around the team than Martial but I still just want to see him play up front for an extended period of time at some point. The stock that Cavani has built up over the last couple of months can't be taken lightly, though Martial is in an absolute hole at the moment.

OrcaFat

Gave us much needed penetration in the final third. The timing of his runs is incredible, he's one of the best in the business when there's space in behind and he's playing off the shoulder of the centre backs.

Top performance today. Just goes to show how important he and Bruno are to the team. We looked so much more dynamic as a whole when they came on.
Yeah, I’m amazed West Ham kept on playing the high line. Rashford loved it.

Dominos

I know the sample size is probably small but he seems to be absolutely electric off the bench.

He's on course for 30+ goals if he keeps up this level of productivity (he should have reached it last season but injuries got him).

-Supreme-

Rashford is injured, it was obvious even today. Look at how difficult he finds it to use his arms to get up to full speed when his running. His right shoulder is bullocksed. If he takes a heavy hit on it he'll be out, instantly. It creates a problem for us because he can't press as much as he can when he's healthy. Nor can he track back as well as he can when he's healthy. West Ham did take advantage of Telles a few times in the second half as a result. Its just, when you're a goal down and you need penetration up top, Marcus offers more upside than downside.
:lol:

He must be doing some miracle work when he is obviously injured and still able to deliver performances like today but it'd be perfectly fine if he plays badly for the next few games as this is down to his injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.