5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters_19_MuFc

The best I've seen him in a while. Absolutely fantastic and showed us what our attack misses without him. Martial, Greenwood, and Cavani all came to the ball, which is probably why McTominay and Pogba were so slow in possession.

Midfielders love runners and that's exactly what Rashford did and should really do more of.

Should have finished his first chance but took his second chance fantastically well.

My MOTM!

AshRK

If he improves his finishing even more, he can be one of the best in the world.

Devil may care

Electric performance, great finish for his goal and should have had a second, we need this Rashford more regularly.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I like him as an impact player. I’d like us to sign Grealish where we have someone who’s silkily and easy at the basics but competing with Rashford who’s sloppy and poor at the basics but has serious output - then we would have proper depth.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Maybe it's about him watching the game first, getting confidence and inspiration from imagining the things he could do in that particular game. I feel sometimes when he start games he looks like he carry too much pressure on his back and doesn't always express himself in such a confident way.

Sylar

Loved the finish for his goal
Was surprised with his attempt on the first one though, he normally seems to do well on that side of the box striking it with his right

He makes the runs that martial doesn't, it helps stretch the game and create spaces for others and allows the ball that Mata and before him Bruno can do (and pogba obviously)

archiebald

I like him as an impact player. I’d like us to sign Grealish where we have someone who’s silkily and easy at the basics but competing with Rashford who’s sloppy and poor at the basics but has serious output - then we would have proper depth.
He's most effective when the opposition is knackered and can't handle a sudden injection of pace to defend against

RedStarUnited

His attitude has been really good last few games. Those games when he is sleeping and just passing backwards seem to be gone.

wonderful

DoomSlayer

Where is this lad that put me on his ignore list, because he couldn't handle being questioned about his ridiculous agenda against Marcus? I hope you keep having a sour taste in your mouth for the future.

pablo__p

I need to admin I was wrong about him. I thought he was overhyped and while decent his ceiling is not on the "world class level".

My only worry is whether we have coaches working with him on his decision-making or he's rather he's allowed to "express himself". The number of good opportunities that we wasted because he didn't release the ball earlier is a bit too high. I take it as a part of the package for now, though. He has all tools to become top top player.

DoomSlayer

His development has been incredible, he was always a talent but there were posters here who for many years were convinced that he couldn't dribble.

Yeah, this lad can't dribble. :lol:

If Marcus becomes more consistent, his level would be a top 5 best player in the world. The only area where I haven't seen an improvement is heading ability, which can be worked on with time. Even Zlatan admitted he was struggling in that area when he came to us, that was at the age of 34/35.

Valencia Shin Crosses

If Marcus becomes more consistent, his level would be a top 5 best player in the world. The only area where I haven't seen an improvement is heading ability, which can be worked on with time. Even Zlatan admitted he was struggling in that area when he came to us, that was at the age of 34/35.
I mean it doesn’t have to be laughed at, he’s always pulled off some insane skills but he often would struggle beating people consistently without kicking and running past.

Biggest difference I’ve seen his how much more in control he seems with all aspects of his play. You can always see what he’s trying to do whether it comes off or not. He’s never going to have great vision and will frustrate at times in that regard, but very few with that vision have Rashfords abilities in other areas.

I’m just glad he’s done away with the passiveness he was showing over the summer.

TrustInOle

His right to left chop with the same foot is Ronaldinho-esqe :drool:

Yagami

Good post resistant
10 goals for the season before its halfway point. Looking good to beat his 22 from last season.
Just has to avoid being out for a hefty period like last year and hopefully he will. 30+ this year hopefully!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Some fans expect perfection. His level of performances, considering his age, is fecking amazing. We have a jewell at our club, let's appreciate him

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Continues to statistically be a 1 in 3 finisher. Had he not had a godly crafted Mata created assist yesterday, we’d all be on here moaning about his horrible finishing ability. Long way to go for this kid

DoomSlayer

Continues to statistically be a 1 in 3 finisher. Had he not had a godly crafted Mata created assist yesterday, we’d all be on here moaning about his horrible finishing ability. Long way to go for this kid
Good thing his game isn't based solely on finishing, Rashford is a creative force for the team that always provides space with his movement off the ball.

Consistency is still lacking, but his productivity in terms of goals and assists has steadily been improving. I'm certain it's all going to click at one moment, but the club needs to manage his injuries and fitness much better or we are risking his long-term career. It's insane how much Marcus has always been relied on, even when carrying an injury. Now we have more options in attack and we need to let him heal if there are injury issues.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
he's fecking rapid, shame about his finishing which can be a bit hit and miss at times but when we play direct footy and him and Greenwood make runs it's a joy to watch seeing the other team torn apart.

I would also hope that he can use his recent confidence boost and start hitting some long shots again, because we know how good he's at it, Bruno and him should do it more.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time

He's always been very skilful from a standing start or low speed. I remember a few of our players named him as our most skilful player a year or two ago. It's when he's moving at speed that he isn't a particularly great dribbler - he isn't able to manipulate the ball as well as some others can so he does become a bit of a 'kick-and-run' player.

His best moments are generally when he faces up to a defender (or two) and uses his tricks and skills to get past them, then just uses his fantastic pace to maintain/extend that lead.

kouroux

Well done for the creativity, you're fabricating stuff to moan at

Maureen-yo

Some fans expect perfection. His level of performances, considering his age, is fecking amazing. We have a jewell at our club, let's appreciate him
Not just perfection as in a 10/10 performance because even that consists of a misplaced pass or a shot dragged wide. Some of the posters literally expect a cheat mode on a computer game where EVERYTHING a player does comes off. It's so ridiculously unrealistic.
One person is moaning that he has a 1 in 3 goal stat from the wing at his age like it's a terrible thing. Plastic fans.

kouroux

Not just perfection as in a 10/10 performance because even that consists of a misplaced pass or a shot dragged wide. Some of the posters literally expect a cheat mode on a computer game where EVERYTHING a player does comes off. It's so ridiculously unrealistic.
One person is moaning that he has a 1 in 3 goal stat from the wing at his age like it's a terrible thing. Plastic fans.
I swear you're not wrong :lol:

Dante

Average bang
Last season he scored a goal every 157 minutes.

This season he's been scoring a goal every 133 minutes.

In no way, shape or form is he a 1 in 3 player.Even calling him a 1 in 2 player is unfair.

Oh, and he plays from the left. Which is why he also got 12 assists last season and 5 assists this season. The guy's brilliant.

Dante

Average bang
Just by way of comparison:

Rashford has 32 goals and 17 assists in 4674 minutes since the start of last season.

Mane has 25 goals and 14 assists 4570 minutes over the same time frame.

Sterling has 36 goals and 16 assists 5167 minutes.

Rashford has been the best of the three recently.

Threesus

I agree that he has to improve his finishing. But Mata's job in the team is to pick out those passes, no?

cyberman

How dare we service our frontmen.
The fraud.

slored1

Apart from Mane and Son there is no player in the league more frightening to get isolated 1-on-1 against. His pace is incredible and I hope that he would get over the injuries as a fit Rashford is my favourite player to watch.

stepic

obviously he's good but he still needs to improve his decision making for me.

DoomSlayer

obviously he's good but he still needs to improve his decision making for me.
Hopefully he does, because the sky is the limit for our Marcus. Right now he is a borderline world class player, nobody can convince me otherwise.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
When he plays like that you have to wonder why he doesn't just run more often?

Sometimes he just wants the ball to feet, slows it down so much and then passes it off when they close him down.

Against West Ham he just kept wide, then made some beautiful runs and blew them away - he's so quick I don't think any defender would catch him if he gets a 5 yard head start.

He looked so so dangerous that it completely changed the game, they got really spooked. This is the Rashford we all want to see on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.