Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainu

Some hilarious comments in here already. It was a bad and stupid tackle, but you can see plenty of people on here were itching for a moment like this to tear into him.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He could have easily turned Mcshane into the next Varys.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
If we end up getting Stoke Away in the first three he will be a massive lose.

Bwuk

Horrendous. Needs to cut this side of the game out, he's a dirty player and the refs in Europe won't stand for it.

jeff_goldblum

Stupid tackle but those who're calling him a thug are over the top - dunno how you lot were able to support the club when Cantona and Keane were about.

I don't think it was malicious, just clumsy and late. He shouldn't be taking such stick off the fans when he's been vital to us making top 4 this season.

prateik

He got a red. Big fecking deal.
Smalling getting a stupid red against City was far worse. That game meant much more.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Stupid tackle but those who're calling him a thug are over the top - dunno how you lot were able to support the club when Cantona and Keane were about.

I don't think it was malicious, just clumsy and late. He shouldn't be taking such stick off the fans when he's been vital to us making top 4 this season.
Not sure they would have been around at that time, and if they were then they were clearly turning a blind eye towards anything they did.

Litch

Some hilarious comments in here already. It was a bad and stupid tackle, but you can see plenty of people on here were itching for a moment like this to tear into him.
Agree. This place has a level of stupidity sometimes.....

Jev

Now we have to plan for the start of the season without him. That's a good thing, a step towards more fluent attacking build-up.
He's done well this season but we need a different player in his position to evolve.
Agree with this. Decent season, although also slightly overhyped, but he shouldn't start going forward.

dsch

Regardless of what he's contributed ... it was still obviously accidental.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I hope I never get to see him play for the team ever again. He's done well this season, much better than last season but he's a player who makes my eyes bleed when he plays football. Such an awful and clumsy player to watch.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
I hope I never get to see him play for the team ever again. He's done well this season, much better than last season but he's a player who makes my eyes bleed when he plays football. Such an awful and clumsy player to watch.
This is how I feel too. He just isn't a Man Utd player in any way. So weird that we have to put up with him.

Eriku

Why are there so many incidents where he's reckless in his tackles and flailing of arms?

The dude's got more in his locker than some will admit, and he's been very handy for us at times this season, but why oh fecking why does he go in like that in that situation? Clumsy or malicious, either way it really makes me ambivalent about him.

kouroux

This is how I feel too. He just isn't a Man Utd player in any way. So weird that we have to put up with him.
It honestly has nothing to do with his ability because I belive he's a good player in the right setup and team but I just can't take it anymore. He looks like a clown with his hair, with his arms thrown around.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
As opposed to the incredible football we've played without him? When was the last time your eyes weren't bleeding, whilst watching us play?

I'd probably recommend you see a doctor, as extensive bleeding from the eyes is quite serious.

kouroux

As opposed to the incredible football we've played without him? When was the last time your eyes weren't bleeding, whilst watching us play?

I'd probably recommend you see a doctor, as extensive bleeding from the eyes is quite serious.
You misunderstood me totally, I'm not criticizing his contribution nor his ability. Just the ugly way he plays football, I'm talking about style and individual POV.

Steven Seagull

Hes been put together wrong. The only thing he has any control over is his chest. If he can't control his arms and legs I'm not sure how he's supposed to control a football.

He's had a much improved season as have 2-3 other players and they deserve credit for that, but he just isn't good enough in any role that doesn't involve him being a glorified battering ram.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He'll never be a favourite of most I guess. Prone to doing stupid things like this, plus he looks so ungainly and clumsy with the ball.

kouroux

Hes been put together wrong. The only thing he has any control over is his chest. If he can't control his arms and legs I'm not sure how he's supposed to control a football.

He's had a much improved season as have 2-3 other players and they deserve credit for that, but he just isn't good enough in any role that doesn't involve him being a glorified battering ram.
:lol:

JonDahl

He's a fecking thug and always has been. Worry for us next season when if he's starting games for us again.

ZDwyr

This will get ugly.

Stupid tackle though. Idiotic and unnecessary. Should be punished appropriately and will miss the start of next season. Unfortunately it will probably take away from what has been a good season by him.

Deleted member 78215

Why would you risk a red card like that in a game with zero value. Especially now that its going to compromise our start for next season. completely stupid
If Fellaini missing three games next season 'compromises' our start, it's safe to say we'll have had a shocking transfer window.

Walters_19_MuFc

Calm down. First red of the season. Was a mistimed tackle. Like some of you lot couldn't wait for him to get a red that you could come in here and starting chatting shite.

Ekeke

How did they know it was coming? Thats the part you need to think about

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
You misunderstood me totally, I'm not criticizing his contribution nor his ability. Just the ugly way he plays football, I'm talking about style and individual POV.
That's the thing, we've been absolutely ugly, from week one. The game against Hull epitomises our entire season.

We don't need 11 brilliantly technical footballers to be a great team. Look at Mascherano for Barcelona; hardly the prettiest footballer (football wise) yet integral to their success.

Status
Not open for further replies.