Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
If we start him we dont win. He is no where near good enough to start away games and it is just so evident

Oneunited26

Aint it a shock, we pick fellaini drop carrick, 2 points dropped. Yes I know we dropped points against liverpool with carrick in the team, but his decision to drop carrick for this guy is going to cost us CL football, Jose seems to think fellaini helped us win a point lets play him and drop a player who is has crucial has pogba DDG and zlatan. Its crazy he's now in his 4th season at this club, just mind boggling, he is the image of what sums up how we have managed since fergie left, mediocre to garbage

Mike09

His goal in the first leg was really crucial. Without it, we could have been in trouble.

iKeano

His goal in the first leg was really crucial. Without it, we could have been in trouble.
No more crucial than Martials or Pogbas.
No more crucial than the penalty Hull got lastnite that should never have been.
No more crucial than the penalty Smalling should have got lastnite.
No more crucial than the penalty Rooney should have got in the first leg when he got kicked in the face.

But yea... really crucial.

Mike09

No more crucial than the penalty Rooney should have got in the first leg when he got kicked in the face.

I know you are Fellaini's hater. But you don't have to act like a kid and be so irony just because someone is giving Fellaini a credit for his goal.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I know you are Fellaini's hater. But you don't have to act like a kid and be so irony just because someone is giving Fellaini a credit for his goal.
You're talking to a guy who was making up statistics in order to have a go at him, he's obsessed, go figure.

Ixion

Well there are some people on here that attribute our FA Cup win entirely to Fellaini so it won't surprise me if the League Cup goes the same way. Any goal Fellaini scores is the most important goal.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

It was more crucial then every single one of those incidents.

iKeano

*ironic

You're talking to a guy who was making up statistics in order to have a go at him, he's obsessed, go figure.
@Kostur rabbiting on about fake stats again. FAKE NEWS. You never did get back to me when I asked you to highlight the alleged made up stats?

It was more crucial then every single one of those incidents.
How was it more crucial than Pogba's goal, being the third and final goal that essentailly put us through!?!!?

Annihilate Now!

Scout
How was it more crucial than Pogba's goal, being the third and final goal that essentailly put us through!?!!?
Because the only reason that goal essentially put us through is because Fellaini ended the tie as a contest with his goal.

iKeano

Because the only reason that goal essentially put us through is because Fellaini ended the tie as a contest with his goal.
But the only reason Fellaini could end the goal in a tie, is 'cause Martial opened the scoring... making the first goal equally important.

I'm not completely writing Fellaini's input off like Jose did with Hull's first goal lastnite, but let's not get carried away here, it was a single factor in a number of factors over 180minutes of football.
Factors which include Martial & Pogbas goal. All contributions, but to cite one of them (scored by any player at any time) as 'really crucial' implys the others were less so.

The Fellaini praise in thie thread is the ying to my Fellaini hate yang.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
But the only reason Fellaini could end the goal in a tie, is 'cause Martial opened the scoring... making the first goal equally important.

I'm not completely writing Fellaini's input off like Jose did with Hull's first goal lastnite, but let's not get carried away here, it was a single factor in a number of factors over 180minutes of football.
Factors which include Martial & Pogbas goal. All contributions, but to cite one of them (scored by any player at any time) as 'really crucial' implys the others were less so.

The Fellaini praise in thie thread is the ying to my Fellaini hate yang.
Thing, is Fellaini's goal changed the shape of the whole tie. Last night game would have been very different if we were only 1-0 ahead... it would change the way we approach the game, how Hull would approach the game... just the whole tie in general really.

It's like in that 99 Semi-Final tie against Juventus. Keane, Yorke and Cole all scored goals... but the most important goal in that tie was Giggs' last minute equaliser at OT. It gave us a lifeline in the tie and gave us hope going to Turin.

dichinero

Well there are some people on here that attribute our FA Cup win entirely to Fellaini so it won't surprise me if the League Cup goes the same way. Any goal Fellaini scores is the most important goal.
I don't get this too. Surely his input was important but far too often I hear that we ONLY won it because of Fellaini. It's almost like anytime he has anything more than a decent game, he must be the MotM.

iKeano

Thing, is Fellaini's goal changed the shape of the whole tie. Last night game would have been very different if we were only 1-0 ahead... it would change the way we approach the game, how Hull would approach the game... just the whole tie in general really.

It's like in that 99 Semi-Final tie against Juventus. Keane, Yorke and Cole all scored goals... but the most important goal in that tie was Giggs' last minute equaliser at OT. It gave us a lifeline in the tie and gave us hope going to Turin.
I see your point (kind of) but lets not go comparing Fellaini's goal to any of the '99 semi-finals.

Also, by your rationale, had we went into lastnite's game with only a 1 goal lead, we may have been more aggressive and attacking.

RedMaestro

So Jose backs this guy to hilt but leaves Martial in the cold? Jesus wept.
It probably has to do with something like the attitude they have. Mourinho has liked that Fellaini gives all he's got - not Marouane's fault that it's not a world class capacity...

Kostur

海尔的老板
@Kostur rabbiting on about fake stats again. FAKE NEWS. You never did get back to me when I asked you to highlight the alleged made up stats?
Of course I did, then you told me you wouldn't find them for me because you're not an info box, or some other idiotic response from you. Didn't expect anything different though.

You're just constantly talking shit here, making up stuff, hence my warning to people who bother to waste their time on you.

Mike09

I see your point (kind of) but lets not go comparing Fellaini's goal to any of the '99 semi-finals.
You just don't get his point.

Also, by your rationale, had we went into lastnite's game with only a 1 goal lead, we may have been more aggressive and attacking.
But it didn't happen. The fact is Fellaini's goal was very crucial. Either you get on with the fact or being deluded with something that never happen.

iKeano

iKeano

Of course I did, then you told me you wouldn't find them for me because you're not an info box, or some other idiotic response from you. Didn't expect anything different though.

You're just constantly talking shit here, making up stuff, hence my warning to people who bother to waste their time on you.
So you asked me to furnish you with 'fake facts' that I'd put on here? Cause you couldn't find any yourself.

Just don't bite then, stick to running the Fellaini fan club if you can see past your Afro-wig.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Felligol strikes again. The boy loves the FA cup.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Up against a lower league midfield who were scrapping for everything, he has done fine

Got the goal, so all good

The match day thread hasn't been kind

Last edited:

AndyJ1985

If we're happy to play hoof ball to a big man in the box then he's a good option to have.

Personally I hope we evolve in to a better team than that.

Devil may care

He's been shite as an actual midfielder and lost the ball several times while being outmuscled, but he took his header well so cue his fanboy section!

ReallyUSA

Some of you fans, aren't really fans at all. Got in position well, and made a perfect header. Great job big guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.