Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
What I like about Memphis is that he seems to have a burning desire to get better. The same desire Ronaldo had, and that other great champions have. He was gutted when he missed that one on one yesterday but he's up and at 'em again straight afterwards.

ScarleyUtd

What I like about Memphis is that he seems to have a burning desire to get better. The same desire Ronaldo had, and that other great champions have. He was gutted when he missed that one on one yesterday but he's up and at 'em again straight afterwards.
Yes I agree, really good positive and ambitious attitude, it's a great start.

RedStarUnited

The "frustrating" thing about Depay is how vocal the fanbase is about wanting creativity and purpose in our play and how quickly players who try it are slaughtered when they don't come off.
Isnt that the truth! Some in here are complainng about Memphis shooting a lot and then say we dont have anyone who shoots. Also, do people realise Ronaldos shot per game average? That guy is constantly shooting!

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Big game for him today, I'm expecting a more open game so he needs to take chances that I'm sure will come

DevilRed

Sloppy as the game got on. Would like to see him beat a player and just get a cross in the box. We should try him on the right wing.

NinjaFletch

We're too reliant on him and he's either not used to lack of space he gets or not good enough to cope with it yet.

Geordopolous

Im not seeing much of this apparent determination ive heard so much about him. seems a bit disinterested for a team chasing the game

Raw

He shouldn't be the one to score/assist all our goals, he should be a player to develop alongside other established forwards.

NinjaFletch

He's had as bad a performance as I've ever seen a United player have. Rooney included.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He shouldn't be the one to score/assist all our goals, he should be a player to develop alongside other established forwards.
Spot on although he has been shite in the league every single fixture so far

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
His worst game. We can't expect him to play week in/week out. 90 mins in Europe on Wednesday wasn't good for him.

m1tch

Doesn't seem to offer us anything right now against a proper team. Probably shouldn't be expecting/relying on him so much given he's only 21 and new to a proper league, but that's the situation we find ourselves in with the state of our squad.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Yeh I agree that's his worst performance where he really did struggle. I'm sure there will be many more ups and downs with this kid but just give him time.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
That's why you don't sign a 21 year old kid and rely on him so much.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Poor but we should not be relying on a 21 year old kid in his debut season at the club to save us every game. Other players & the manager have to do more.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Can you blame him? He's played the full 90 in every single game bar our first one. This whilst he's adjusting to the much faster pace of a new league. It's absolutely maddening that LVG hasn't rested him at all... bordering on complete idiocy.

acnumber9

One very good game surrounded by shite performances. Young should be starting.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
You don't see Bayern, Real or Barca relying on a 21 year old player who just transferred from the Eredivisie. He's not ready yet to deliver week in week out but he is a special talent.

HabeasC

Our depth on the wings is pitiful. We need to be giving him the odd game here and there, not playing him every week.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
This lad should be being carefully brought into the team. Instead he's been dropped in the deep end and frankly looks shocking.

Zoo

Atkinson was giving him nothing all game, he became more and more disinterested and casual with pointless flicks and that stupid short freekick.

Devil may care

He looks exactly what he is in the PL, a very talented and confident young player who is having to get used to playing at a higher level than he's used to, he'll be fine.

Stadjer

He played horrible but it's his first season at a big club in a big league so we shouldnt really expect much of him yet this season.. however he seems to be a starter

Status
Not open for further replies.