Mo Salah

Steve Bruce

Salah is easily the worse best player in the world I can remember
It's only English based pundits are saying he's the best in the world especially carragher.

I'd have agreed on the 1st of January. But since he left to go to afcon, he hasn't shown the same level both in tournament and since he's came back.

chisnall_red

Supports
Citeh
Overrated as hell. Scores good goals but the rest of his game is meh. Wouldn’t have him at City that’s for sure, he’d always be on the bench (maybe as an impact sub :)

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I admire Liverpool for not just giving him what ever he wants. You dont give a 30 year old a multi year mega contract.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
How much money is he asking for?

Would like to see him at Madrid. Him, Mbappe and Benzema would be awesome to watch!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Will it be a bigger betrayal than Figo to Madrid?
No chance. Figo was Barcelona's captain. He was the heart and soul of their team

Also i'm not sure the liverpool vs manchester rivalry comes close to madrid vs barcelona

Pintu

I predicted this... Back in January.

In a discussion about Adidas bonuses related to having some highly marketable players in the team. (Money that could disappear if Pogba leaves and is not replaced by a marketable Adidas player)
Other than Pogba and Dybala, you got Messi, Benzema, and Salah among their approved "poster boys". And Salah will be, contractually, in Dybala's current situation next year. How about him?!

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
He’s likely good going huff and puff, but he’ll sign a contract eventually. He’s loved and adore by Pool fans going to another PL club would pretty much destroy his rep. And even then I think only United and Newcastle would be interested, but those two aren’t competitive enough at the moment. Madrid aren’t interested at all, Barcelona won’t have the money and I think after Coutinho they may want to stay away from Pool players for awhile. Bayern no, PSG would be the only other option really.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Still hasn't scored an open play goal in a final. Dare we question his big game status....?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Terrible, terrible first half performance. Came alive in the 2nd half though. Still, so much for that revenge.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not a fan of his pre match bravado and he doesn’t seem to perform in these games either. He’s been great for us but his final performances…meh.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Great attacker, perhaps (as SAF would say) a TopTop striker/RFW, but never had the proper killer instinct or the mentality. Soft "revenge" tonight (nothing).

cyberman

Not a fan of his pre match bravado and he doesn’t seem to perform in these games either. He’s been great for us but his final performances…meh.
Any talk of him not being able to mash with Diaz? That’s both Jota and Salah that have gone on long droughts since Diaz joined.
I can’t see how it’s a good idea to play Diaz who doesn’t go on the outside and moving Mane closer to Salah who don’t like passing to each other

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Some revenge

A great player but a bottler in the big moments. Just like his coach

Skills

Snitch
Poor since the afcon. Seems like that final loss broke him (and reinvigorated Mane at the same time).

Hopefully this one ends up being another massive blow to him

choccy77

And Liverpool now offering him a contract !
Sane leaving it sounds like now... big change around in the market.

Not sure Liverpool will pay crazy money for Salah when they have failed to Win big titles this season with him.

Maybe will run out contract.

Interesting few weeks coming up.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He wasn’t really the issue though was he? Not a massive fan of stats like that to be honest. He’s inches away from a stunning goal if not for Courtois. Despite all the flack he was easily Liverpool’s best attacker tonight, Mane and Diaz went missing.

IceManFtw

That touch and shot at the end, very unlucky not to score that worldie

thought he did okay tonight, Diaz, mane and Jota when he came on were awful.

those revenge statements sound but stupid now though Mo don’t they:D

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Watching Carlos interview now, one great quote, ' I am the record man'. Amen brother I say.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Him leaving might be a blessing in disguise for Liverpool.
He just seems to have lost that edge and most of the time is just too predictable and in my opinion coming to the end of his peak with top teams figuring out how to contain him most of the time as he's been invisible in most big games this season.

Might be odd saying this after the season's he's had but they would be best off with someone more dynamic and creativity on the wing.

Fooza

Lost the finals in AFCON
Not going to the world cup
No Pl title
No Cl title

Rough year for MO :lol:

galwayfa

He wasn’t really the issue though was he? Not a massive fan of stats like that to be honest. He’s inches away from a stunning goal if not for Courtois. Despite all the flack he was easily Liverpool’s best attacker tonight, Mane and Diaz went missing.
Thought it was a standard save, not a finger tipping one,

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Revenge?

Well Real Madrid lost CL final in 81 to Liverpool 1-0 in Paris.

Today we avenged that.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Still waiting for him to tweet something today. :lol:

Like I was mentioning in other thread I'd rather sign someone like Mane from Liverpool instead of Salah. There's a handful of players in the Premier who I rate more. He's very good for Liverpool but I feel is something about their system and don't think it would be worth to set up the team around him.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah, less than superhuman goalkeeping and he could have had a brace. He looked dangerous all night.