Mourinho to United | Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixion

I can't wait to see how the transfer window goes. I think our dithering and chasing impossible targets instead of alternatives has really cost us the past few years. I think Jose will get shit done and quickly with the resources we have.

Woodzy

It's so easy to forget how surreal this actually is in the bizarre season we have had in the Premier League.

ti vu

I can't wait to see how the transfer window goes. I think our dithering and chasing impossible targets instead of alternatives has really cost us the past few years. I think Jose will get shit done and quickly with the resources we have.
I think this is commercial related reason that we need a big name player. The higher-up is looking for poster boy and future replacement of Rooney brand. Mourinho can help bringing this poster by his pulling power and on pitch success. Mourinho to not look at big name player = no way.

vk20legend

They actually promoted that poster Special One??!! :eek::eek::eek:

Guess the mods are in a good mood today.. Good for that person!! :D:D It took me ages to get to the main forum. I finally had to write a huge post about how one can reduce time wasting in football to get the final two likes to get promoted. It was fun and challenging, but was worth it when I got promoted!! :D:D

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Feel sorry for the posters who have Van Gaal in their names. :D
I feel sorry for people with Moyes in their names.
I think there is a guy called Kid_Moyes or something.
I can't believe that anybody could've been a fan of Moyes.

vk20legend

On topic though.. Jose signs.. Its a wonderful day lads!! Hope SAF is there tomorrow to give him his shirt with his name. That would be a sight to see. Like finally passing the torch to the right person!!

reelworld

Finally it's happening! :D

Can't believe our luck that he finally come to United. If his second Chelsea stint isn't end up in such a disaster, this would never happened.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything

Guess the mods are in a good mood today.. Good for that person!! :D:D It took me ages to get to the main forum. I finally had to write a huge post about how one can reduce time wasting in football to get the final two likes to get promoted. It was fun and challenging, but was worth it when I got promoted!! :D:D
The username says all you need to know!

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
[/quote]Guess the mods are in a good mood today.. Good for that person!! :D:D It took me ages to get to the main forum. I finally had to write a huge post about how one can reduce time wasting in football to get the final two likes to get promoted. It was fun and challenging, but was worth it when I got promoted!! :D:D[/QUOTE]
You'll need to cut down on using Smilies

andy0

Talking of Google AdSense, which someone mentioned not long ago, now that Van Gaal has been replaced by Mourinho, maybe Google could stop putting the End of the Road Festival on here.

ChaddyP

took me 2 years to realise laughing at scouts jokes wasn't enough :lol::(

Ludens the Red

Ok. I'll keep that in mind in future posts. Cheers.:p;):drool::):D:D:D:D
Corrected*

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I feel sorry for people with Moyes in their names.
I think there is a guy called Kid_Moyes or something.
I can't believe that anybody could've been a fan of Moyes.
His name was edited when we hired Moyes.

RedMilo

JoMo is quality. Hats off to whoever come up with that one. JoMo is our leader, JoMo is our leader la la la.......

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Great news for the club. I've wanted others over him at other points of the post-SAF curve, however, in our present situation, looking at the available alternatives, he's the best equipped to get us back to playing proper football. Our need to improve right now is too big for idealism to play a part.

Hoping he has a terrific first transfer window at United, and we start of the season playing like a cohesive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.