Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Oscillates between the sublime and the ridiculous so far for us. Even though we're seeing him being the latter or mediocre far more than the former, the fact that he is showing the former is encouraging.

This piece of play yesterday was a case in point: Pogba picks up the ball deep in our half, is squares up to a defender, who he takes on, drifts past with ease, carries the ball away from a few others showing class on the ball but under hits his pass and gives away possession. Everyone can see that he's got a brilliant skillset but right now it's coming together infrequently.

Aint gota Kalou

He's pretty much what I expected so far - sometimes brilliant, sometimes frustrating. He is very ambitious in his play and really backs his physique and touch to get him out of a lot of situations. In games where it doesn't work out he gives away the ball a lot but in others it helps him do things which other players can only dream of. He will only get better.

At least we have realized he can't be trusted to stay disciplined against bigger teams, unless we really want to stifle his play.

In Rainbows

A bit like everyone else. He was crap in the first half and then got better in the 2nd.

I've felt like a lot of people here exaggerated how badly he has been on the ball in his time here (excluding his dominating matches). The 1st half was finally a match where I felt he was really bad on the ball.

marlowe78

He's hit the frame, what, 4 times now? With some luck his goal tally would be immense.

clarkydaz

He wasn't wrong was he. I want to see more of "ticking" from pogba rather than what he has been doing for the majority of the season so far: attempted dribbles and taking long shots
he looks a lot like Balotelli when he tries 40 yard shots on goal with half a team infront of him

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Showing glimpses of what he is capable of. I wouldnt be as harsh on him as others. I think he has done well but can be better.

Classical Mechanic

He wasn't wrong was he. I want to see more of "ticking" from pogba rather than what he has been doing for the majority of the season so far: attempted dribbles and taking long shots
He was wrong because he isn't that player. Garcia does little else while Pogba has lots of attributes to his game. He needs a player like that behind him.

prath92

He was exceptional just like he was for most games since the Leicester game imo.

Walters_19_MuFc

Very good today. Worked hard too. Thought some of his deliveries he went out on the left were sublime. Used to do that a lot at Juve. Shame we couldn't finish.

Sanchez7

With a bit of luck and better finishing he would have easily had 5+ assists this season.

AXVnee7

He was fantastic. Stats are very cruel to him, he's hid the woodwork numerous times, and he could've had about 6/7 assists by now.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He was excellent today, but we seem to be cursed. Hopefully Mourinho can get us into the top 4 at least.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Thought he started the game poorly, but he was very good from the around the 30th minute until the end. He probably suffers the most from Ibrahimovic's finishing, could have had at least 5 more assist this season for him alone.

The White Pele

Second half he was great. He is dangerous wherever he picks up the ball: neat in and around the box and can whip in fantastic passes from deep.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Class today after a sloppy opening bit to the game. Made chance after chance for Ibra and others, looked a lot sharper with his touch and his shooting was good. That's what we want to see from him in big games too but it's where he's struggled.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Creates a ridiculous amount of chances that gets wasted by others.
same thing happened at Juve.

In Rainbows

Started off poorly, but was great for most of the match. He really should have more assists this season, but the finishing is just bad.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
much better today. Still can move the ball and spread play faster. Takes 3-4 touches and then plays a simple pass wide when he could have played it much earlier.

VanGaalEra

Not an exaggeration to say he could have had 5 goals and 10 assists this season.

He's laid about 10 on a plate for Zlatan alone.

Giggs86

Was very good today and I feel he is yet to reach maximum fitness. When he'll be at 100% fitness we will see the real Pogbeast. I hope Zlatan gives him his wages for missing those sitters he sets him up with.

Ash_G

Yeah thought he was really effective today and unlucky that some of his passes weren't finished better. Really like his ability to switch the ball so accurately and with pace. I think if we can get Martial and Mikhi in the team and in form he could get them the ball in some good areas. We're missing the threat of players getting in behind. Pogba/Mata can get them the ball in the right areas but we need to up our play in wide areas.

In Rainbows

much better today. Still can move the ball and spread play faster. Takes 3-4 touches and then plays a simple pass wide when he could have played it much earlier.
That's just him trying to find a better pass. If it's not on, then he will move it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.