Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindhunter

In the three games for Ole, Pogba has scored 4 goals and assisted 3. In all the previous matches this season under Jose, he has 3 goals and 3 assists. Let that sink in.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
That burst forward he can do is unstoppable, like Redknapp was saying there. When he does it if the cross is decent enough he's getting to that ball with enough force to make it impossible to save as well.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
B-b-buh keane sed.... yy-you can't have f-fun posting dancing vids before games... OUT WITH HIM.

If these folk got their wish, we'd be down one or two top footballers and still enjoying Mourinho's company every matchday.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hes basically put in 3 perfect performances as a midfielder under Ole. Cant believe how badly Mourinho used him :lol:
Give him the freedom and he'll be the best player on the pitch

Silas

19 goal contributions in 23 appearances is impressive for a forward, let alone a CM.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
B-b-buh keane sed.... yy-you can't have f-fun posting dancing vids before games... OUT WITH HIM.

If these folk got their wish, we'd be down one or two top footballers and still enjoying Mourinho's company every matchday.
Keane had a point. You shouldn't be doing daft stuff publicly when the team is playing like shite. NOW he can dance and we'll dance with him

Red Stone

Best player in the league at the moment if he keeps this form up. Absolutely unplayable.

LoveFootball

Can't believe some wanted him out :lol:. If this guy isn't the best midfielder in the world then football is not for me. Shame on you Mourinho and your fan club, hope you sink into oblivion.

Reactions: Sultan

MDFC Manager

The people who thought in the summer that we could replace him with that Serbian lad from Lazio :lol:

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
He could be one of the most complete midfielders I've ever seen if he keeps it up. Genuinely has everything in his locker.

fallengt

Two MotM back to back and we have members on caf questioned his quality :lol:.
Pogba is worldcup champion FFS. Had the wrong attitude might be but his talent should never be questioned.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
One of the most complete performances I have seen in a long long time from a midfielder. Just wow.

Phil Osophy

This three games are probably the best I've seen of Pogba since we signed him. The maturity on his game, contributing everywhere around the field, working hard, playing quick, and banging goals and assists for fun. All this, game after game after game. He's the f***ing boss right now.

Sylar

So unlucky to not get a hattrick (well good save it was)

He looks like hes having fun playing football again. Hes played consistently in the same areas and it helps he has movement around him too.

Andersons Dietician

His most complete performance for me. Even if he hadn’t have scored those 2 goals he’d still have been my man of the match. He was everything today and really just tried to stamp himself all over the game like you want your star player to do. Hopefully continues in this vain and shows this level of commitment against Spurs.

el3mel

His stats already look great.

If he keeps this form he can end the season with 15-20 goals.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
His productivity is insane playing higher up the pitch. He can play deeper but there's no point in blunting his natural instincts.

He knits a very talented attack together and I think we could cause some damage in the second part of this season if we had a better defensive foundation.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Great today. Needs to keep it up but I have a feeling we'll see some consistency. Ole just knows which buttons to push. Thank goodness for that.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
This three games are probably the best I've seen of Pogba since we signed him. The maturity on his game, contributing everywhere around the field, working hard, playing quick, and banging goals and assists for fun. All this, game after game after game. He's the f***ing boss right now.
It was somewhere in the 80s minute, we were under pressure at the back. Than Pogba got the ball, ran with it on the left side. He had no intent on attacking, but just to release pressure from the back while keeping possession. I thought it was a clever thought/move from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.