Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Litch

Good game today but thought he faded as did a few others who looked leggy.....

Devil may care

Good in the first half and had good moments in the second but snatched at his shooting and could have opted for a pass on a couple of openings.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Thought Paul got tired towards the end, really needed a sub but who else do we have? Pereira can’t be trusted.

No wonder he’s tired with a newborn.

Walters_19_MuFc

Found himself in some really good positions in the first half. Popped up in between the lines quite often and should have probably done better with a couple of his shots.

Wasnt his best game but he worked hard and added to his goal tally with a well taken penalty.

Canagel

Not at his majestic best but still far too good not to be kept quiet for 90 minutes.

Cloud7

What happened to the rockets he used to score at Juventus? He always seems to try to pass it into the net these days. Great celebration today with the rocking baby as well!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What happened to the rockets he used to score at Juventus? He always seems to try to pass it into the net these days. Great celebration today with the rocking baby as well!
He doesn't shoot it the same way. I think in his first season he balooned too many shots as well as hit the the woodwork often with the lace. It's as if he wants to curl them near and far post and that's it

Cloud7

He doesn't shoot it the same way. I think in his first season he balooned too many shots as well as hit the the woodwork often with the lace. It's as if he wants to curl them near and far post and that's it
His love affair with the post that season was something else :lol: I still feel he might get a few more goals if he just laces them though.

Andersons Dietician

There was a run he made in the 2nd half which was just :drool: powered away from people and I think he knocked one past someone else but when you see things like that you’re just reminded how good he can be when we are driving at people.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Was pretty annoyed he took that last shot from 30 yards. We were under the cosh, could have at least kept the ball if you were going to ignore the other players.

Rolaholic

Music to my ears,so glad for the current positive atmosphere around the club right now.

I couldn't imagine that Martial,Pogba and Dave would be guaranteed to renew little over a month ago and now it looks like all 3 will get new deals before the season is over

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I have a feeling Pogba will be captain today with Young having a rest.

Canagel

Music to my ears,so glad for the current positive atmosphere around the club right now.

I couldn't imagine that Martial,Pogba and Dave would be guaranteed to renew little over a month ago and now it looks like all 3 will get new deals before the season is over
It was really a blessing Maureen got booted at the time he did. Pogba might have already gone by now.

Smores

I have a feeling Pogba will be captain today with Young having a rest.
I think so but i also think it would be a mistake. As an interim we shouldn't be setting up a complication for the next manager who might not see Pogba as captain. Just let the lad play without these kind of distractions.

TsuWave

he would have had more assists if Ibra hadn't been so wasteful

Pogba's brother been talkin again,y'all.

Florentin Pogba sat down for an interview with Spanish newspaper AS, in which he explained that Paul is enjoying his life under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after previously having difficulties under the guidance of Jose Mourinho.

“The sacking of Mourinho has been key. He wasn’t happy and it was clear to see. Now with Solskjær, everything has improved. He knows my brother from their time during the reserves,” he said.

Last summer, Paul Pogba was linked with a move to Barcelona and his brother was asked by AS that if the Frenchman would join the Catalan outfit.

Florentin said: “We like tiki-taka. I always watch their matches or go to the Camp Nou.”

“When my brother leaves Manchester United he can only go to three teams to improve: [Manchester] City, Real Madrid or Barça. He will not go to City so he will come to Spain: to Barca or Real Madrid.”

Jib

Pogba's brother been talkin again,y'all.
I don't know if the interview is true. But I agree with him. He'll be in his prime in 2-3 years and if we don't improve, he'll move.

I can't see him end his career without at least 1 CL and right now it's impossible with Manchester United.

And honestly if the club backed Pogba against Mourinho, they would have fired Mourinho in january 2018 not in december.

So it's not like he's our talisman nor our captain so without the hope of winning a lot of titles, he could easily leave the club. ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.