Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Art

Art the artist
In the course of 90 mins , he plays like regular season Lebron where he's coasting and when he feels like it goes into playoff Lebron mode and then its just a wrap.

Ekeke

Made 6 tackles today. Can help win the ball on days when he feels like it. In a United shirt you just never know if hes going to feel like it though

AgentP

Pogba has turned into a beast since Ole took over. This is his level. So happy that he plays for us!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolute monster.

Whenever he has space he’s 1 of the best in the world. nobody can touch him when he’s in that mood.

Cloud7

I love watching him go when he makes those bursting runs forward. He’s like a fecking freight train when he gets going :devil:

Loublaze

ATLien
The best midfielder on earth didn't have to break a sweat today. Styled on em!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Had very good game. Should have played passes earlier few times when players were making runs but overall he was very good.

Won 6 tackles today, Matic also won 6. Most by anyone on the field.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Sloppy for most of the game but once he turned it on, Arsenal players couldn't deal with him. He was their daddy
I'm still not sure with him, because he could be the best player in the league if he wanted. He is not even inconsistent because he has important attacking contributions in every match, it is just those moments of brilliance come at some moments in the match and at others, he seems like a completely different player.

Roberto420

World class just effortlessly keeps possession, simply a joy to watch when he's in that kind of form.

Smores

Poor decision making at times, especially in the first half, but very classy in the closing period.
Felt like he was trying to be the one in the limelight but didn't have the space to do so, pretty much same as earlier in the season. Held onto the ball too long and took wrong decisions.

When we changed shape a little he found that space in the second half to start dominating the game

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
That second-half was him at his best. Covered so much ground, drove us forward, powerful, creating chances, setting up goals. Really showing what he can do now under Ole.

Long may it continue :drool:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I'm still not sure with him, because he could be the best player in the league if he wanted. He is not even inconsistent because he has important attacking contributions in every match, it is just those moments of brilliance come at some moments in the match and at others, he seems like a completely different player.
I'm 100% sure with him because under Jose we've seen him play like that in many games but without the turnaround in performance like in the last 3rd of the game.

Valencia Shin Crosses

World class just effortlessly keeps possession, simply a joy to watch when he's in that kind of form.
Most underrated part of his game by far for me. People want to talk about the passes and goals, but he's fantastic at keeping possession. Rarely gives it away (without trying something), especially with how many touches he gets.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Fantastic 2nd half from him. A bit quiet in the 1st half, overall a good game.

Jib

Felt like he was trying to be the one in the limelight but didn't have the space to do so, pretty much same as earlier in the season. Held onto the ball too long and took wrong decisions.

When we changed shape a little he found that space in the second half to start dominating the game
He's better with Rashford et Martial.

0le

Had some good moments in the first half, and he absolutely dominated their midfield in the second after their initial brief spell of pressure after the break.

Sauldogba

Would have honestly given him a 0 if it wasn't for the contribution he made to Martials goal and the last 10 minutes.
Actually borderline disgraceful today.

Misplaced passes,terrible decision making,languid,pathetic defending and tracking back. Unnecessarily losing the ball and putting us under pressure.

3/10 for me.

He reminds me so much of Rooneys later years at times. When hes good he great,when hes bad he's sunday league awful.

predator

Youth NITK
Must be a nightmare to play against. He’s as technically acute as anyone in our squad but also most physically capable. He would walk into any team in world football

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
I'm 100% sure with him because under Jose we've seen him play like that in many games but without the turnaround in performance like in the last 3rd of the game.
Yeah I just think it is weird that he plays very much like he forward and not like a midfielder in terms of how good he is over 90 minutes. In form forwards usually have like 5-8 good moments in a match and get lauded afterwards for their performance (which is totally fine) while midfielders like Eriksen, De Bruyne, David Silva are brilliant during the whole match when they are on form

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Arsenal could not deal with his running power, and in a game they allowed to become so open, with so much space through midfield, that was never likely to end well.

Quiet first half, dominated the second.
Quiet domination?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Would have honestly given him a 0 if it wasn't for the contribution he made to Martials goal and the last 10 minutes.
Actually borderline disgraceful today.

Misplaced passes,terrible decision making,languid,pathetic defending and tracking back. Unnecessarily losing the ball and putting us under pressure.

3/10 for me.

He reminds me so much of Rooneys later years at times. When hes good he great,when hes bad he's sunday league awful.
What? :lol:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Yeah I just think it is weird that he plays very much like he forward and not like a midfielder in terms of how good he is over 90 minutes. In form forwards usually have like 5-8 good moments in a match and get lauded afterwards for their performance (which is totally fine) while midfielders like Eriksen, De Bruyne, David Silva are brilliant during the whole match when they are on form
This is where I will disagree. Pogba gets more scrutinized than others, I swear I've many games of disappearing acts from all the players you mentioned. It happens to anyone.

Raw

He's absolutely fantastic. I wish we utilised his talents this way since he arrived instead of hampering him with shite football.

Jib

He plays like a number 10
Not good the whole match but a lot of amazing moments
And playing with Sanchez doesn't help him.
I said it before the game, it's him or Sanchez not both...when Sanchez was sub, Pogba step up.

MetoTTT

He was a monster on the pitch today! A really great game. Not often I praise him because I want more from him.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Some nonsense written on here. He was brilliant today. Everything you want from him. Did a job for the team first half defensively and helped keep shape. Then devastating on the counter. Second half sublime.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Beast mode tonight. It's like he decided to boss the game in the second half.

He's easily world class for me. Unreal how some fans turned on him, but I'm glad he's showing his class.

Status
Not open for further replies.