Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

I actually thought he was good in the first half, in the second he was immense but his first half performance was disciplined and he got stuck in, getting us a foothold in the midfield, just looks so on his game both on and off the ball right now, brilliant to see.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Would have honestly given him a 0 if it wasn't for the contribution he made to Martials goal and the last 10 minutes.
Actually borderline disgraceful today.

Misplaced passes,terrible decision making,languid,pathetic defending and tracking back. Unnecessarily losing the ball and putting us under pressure.

3/10 for me.

He reminds me so much of Rooneys later years at times. When hes good he great,when hes bad he's sunday league awful.
Have a day off.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It wasn't his usual Hollywood ball spraying game but that was an excellent performance, mainly in the second half, Arsenal couldn't deal with him, was a one man army in the midfield. Never stopped running, even at the end of the game when everyone looked ready to pass out. Great counter for the goal as well.

Eddy_JukeZ

He was very good towards the end.

He is a beast athletically. I think a lot underrate his athleticism.

Red00012

Would have honestly given him a 0 if it wasn't for the contribution he made to Martials goal and the last 10 minutes.

Misplaced passes,terrible decision making,languid,pathetic defending and tracking back. Unnecessarily losing the ball and putting us under pressure.

3/10 for me.

He reminds me so much of Rooneys later years at times. When hes good he great,when hes bad he's sunday league awful.
:wenger:

GledTheRed

3/10 for me.

You OK Jose? How's the job hunting going?

Missing the Lowry?

Canagel

3/10 for me.

Get out.

Last edited:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

3/10 for me.

Shit wum. 3/10 for me.

3/10 for me.

Horrendous attemped WUM or one of the worst posts I've seen on the Caf.

SAFMUTD

Incredible some prefered Mourinho over him, he is a beast, totally transformed under Ole. Long may it continue

Red14Devil9

Fantastic second half, great driving runs. Just needs a little bit smarter decision making and he could genuinely be frightening.
Yeah, it was a brilliant match from Pogba. I really liked this pass from him that tricked Arsenal defense and Lukaku too. Ole has had a brilliant impact on him and hope it continues.

I think that we are in the best for post Ferguson and it's great to watch this team play.

The White Pele

He’s a nightmare for opposition teams to play against when we’re up in the match. The way he can carry the counter attack, beat players 1v1, pick the right pass, draw fouls, shoot from outside the box.

Oozes quality.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Pogba has turned into a beast since Ole took over. This is his level. So happy that he plays for us!
Has to be said, Solskjaer really seems to know how to get the best out of him.

Addled

3/10 for me.

Agree to a point. I thought offensively he was a monster. Absolutely immense. However, defensively he is weak. He needs defensively minded players around him to allow him the freedom to play to his strength.
6/10 from me.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
When he's on it going forward there's nothing in the league like him.

But it comes at a price.

A bit like late-career Giggs. Utterly sublime and ridiculous and also terrible.

Thought he was man of the match today because of the memorable moments driving forward and generally bossing Arsenal's players when he had the ball but when he didn't he might as well have not been on the field which feels weird to say.

Devil81

Reminding me of Yaya during his top days at City, driving forward and impossible to deal with.

kidbob

Incredible player. He has everything in his locker. We have him, De Gea, Lindelof, Martial and Rashford to build the team around and if it's built properly he will be the diamond of the side. He has it in him to be a Zidane who influences games even more consistently than Zizou did. The thing is we haven't even seen consistently the fact that he can be a 15 goal a season midfielder too. I think Herrera has been a huge help to him too, yin and yang those two at times.

HJ12

Was great tonight, but we need to find a way to rest him against Burnley.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Reminding me of Yaya during his top days at City, driving forward and impossible to deal with.
Ehh Let's not go there. Yaya was far more effective at scoring, while Pogba is far more effective at playmaking.

Sauldogba

Horrendous attemped WUM or one of the worst posts I've seen on the Caf.
Neither.
I think a lot of you are confusing him running half the pitch with the ball then losing it as playing well.

He made terrible decisions all game.

Even the goal he could have played it to Rashford but i give him credit for it.

He had a good last 10 minutes thats it

yfoFC

3/10 for me.

Oh, so it's not just Martial you shit on. Good to know then..

BurtSpangle

Love how much he's evolved as a player in the last month. He keeps the ball so much better now. Previously he played like a winger who had been stuck in central midfield. Would try and dribble two or three and end up turning it over in terrible areas.

He plays it much more simple now and only takes the risks when he has to. Breaks from midfield very well too. Personally liked his decision making on the counter, didn't try to force many passes that were unlikely to work. I think he could have played Rashford in instead of shooting but it resulted in Tony's goal so can't complain too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Righteous Steps

Ehh Let's not go there. Yaya was far more effective at scoring, while Pogba is far more effective at playmaking.
No way for the last comment, people need to go and watch some videos also look at Yayas stats in his prime, he was averaging 90 passes per game at times, i think their pretty similar but Yaya used to gas himself out a lot, Pogba could potentially do more going the other way, but he still has to do work to match Yayas playmaking and scoring, he has the ability to do so definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.