Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr PG

Playing with martial... mata, Sanchez is a whole lot different to playing with trees

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Imagine thinking being on instagram affects your ability to be a professional and do a job :wenger:

IAmAWinner

Fantastic performance, was happy to see he really tried to make things happen.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
For me, he is the best CM in the world. I don't think any other current CM can do what Pogba can. He's continuing his World Cup form here. Still think he was the best WC player.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Hating your own player is fecked up to me. Specially for social media activity, you need help IMHO
You could say the same for people who hate our manager.

Thanks, I'm doing fine without your advice. Leave personal therapy/life health out of this thread maybe?

Mcking

This man along with Messi and Hazard are the three players I just watch and wonder how they are so good at football.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
Why? I'm honest, I hate his instadab bullshit and think it interfers with his performances. Want me to lie or something?
Yeah sure, he keeps his mobile with him all the time and posts something on instagram from the pitch :lol:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I’ve criticised him a lot but I’ve got nothing but good things to say about that performance. Put aside his hate for Jose to put in a proper performance.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
You could say the same for people who hate our manager.

Thanks, I'm doing fine without your advice. Leave personal therapy/life health out of this thread maybe?
You clearly aren't, you hate your own player for things he does when he isn't being a footballer. That's a big cry for help ;)

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Imagine having differing opinions, on an internet forum.
Sorry but that's objectively not an opinion, it's just wrong.
Does having an account on here make you worse at your job? This is a social media website after all, and by your logic being on social media makes you a worse professional.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Awesome, awesome player. I thought it was too risky moving him to CB but he dominated the game from there. Hope we don't lose him.

SirAF

Ageist
Awesome, awesome player. I thought it was too risky moving him to CB but he dominated the game from there. Hope we don't lose him.
When he is arsed he is fantastic. He can play anywhere.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Daft opinion though really.
Maybe for some and I've no problem with that but no need for people to tell me I need help in real life etc. Came across in terrible taste.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Maybe for some and I've no problem with that but no need for people to tell me I need help in real life etc. Came across in terrible taste.
Yeah that's taking it a bit far.

Jib

By far our best player and if he played for Juventus, Real, Barca, City PSG... a lot of people would say that he's world class.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I got into a debate with a few in another thread when I said he was irreplaceable. He must be kept at all costs. Unless Barcelona give us Coutinho in return, they can feck off.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Carried us in that second half. Would have gotten even uglier without him.

Think its a few times now that he provides that delicate touch for an assist in the opposition box. Need to see him up there more.

Moonred

If Mourinho wasn’t such a bitch, more fans would appreciate him without having to come up with lameaass reasons to diss the guy. Immense.

Infra-red

Thought he was absolute shite in the first half and didn't look bothered.

The best player on the pitch by miles and miles in the second half when he actually tried.

Therein lies the frustration with him at United. Anyway, motm, just do it for 90 minutes next time, please.

Hercules

I hated his behavior before but my, he is the best player in our team with De God. I hope it continues. Fair fecks to him for the last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.