Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

UDontMessWith24

Not just a 4 assist game which is rare in its own right, but 4 top class assists and two of them should be assist of the season candidates. He just does things few ideas any players in the world can do.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
On one hand I want to see more of that pogba, on the other hand I can only get so erect.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Pogtime.

Quality has always been there, question marks exist about his consistency.

KeanoMagicHat

That second goal assist, there was nothing on there, absolutely middle of the pitch. Inch perfect pass created out of nothing, even if Greenwood finished it well. Great to see.

Vaibhav Raj

It appeared like Leeds did give him just that bit of extra time to find his passes. You do that against Paul Pogba and you're be lucky to get away with conceding just five goals. A four goal assist performance from our most naturally gifted player.

prateik

On course for a 152 PL assist season.. what a player.

Forget Mame Biram Diouf.. we have found the ONE.

Valencia Shin Crosses

People really thought we would go up a level selling him to buy fecking Ruben Neves.

He’s the best passer in the world and brings a level of creativity that very few can match. You don’t fecking sell those players if you can help it. Fantastic today and picking up where he left off last season

keithsingleton

Arguably the best assisting hatrick I've ever seen #POGBA. Yes I know he got four before the smart Alex post come.

My MOM

mu4c_20le

It appeared like Leeds did give him just that bit of extra time to find his passes. You do that against Paul Pogba and you're be lucky to get away with conceding just five goals. A four goal assist performance from our most naturally gifted player.
They actually did press and dispossess him in the first half, but the rest of our team especially McFred was just too much for them.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Good thing is that we have some other player now who needs attention too. Pogba just needs to be little patient and let others get some attention and then do the damage he can.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
They actually did press and dispossess him in the first half, but the rest of our team especially McFred was just too much for them.
Yeah he was being pressed by 2-3 player which was creating space for others. Too bad for Leeds that we have some lethal players who will punish that this season

RooneyLegend

I was more impressed by his movement, its a side of his game we haven't seen much of. Him at left midfield gives our team the sort of playmaking that will be hard for any team to contend with.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Was class today. His pass for Mason’s goal was inch perfect. Hope he carries this form throughout the season.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Even if he leaves on a free I want to see him play this season. Magnificent!

Jacob

He pulls off passes you never expect and fails passes you expect. Who can complain when u he provides this level of goal involvement.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
When he’s on his game there’s pretty much nothing you can do to stop him.

laughtersassassin

One of the best performances Old Trafford will ever see.

It's never seen 4 assists from 1 United player in the Premier League!

lost7

Missed a shocking 1v1 against the keeper and was also at fault for their goal, but he can pick a pass like no one else can in the world

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Very few players can play that pass for the Greenwood goal
That’s what I thought until Lindelof almost replicated it!

Pogba was class today. Playing with so much freedom (and two legitimate CMs) doing the dirty work really suits him. Him and Bruno are both far too talented going forwards to spend much time worrying about defensive stuff.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Just need him to sign a new contract and things will be looking very positive for the future.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Contract year, world cup year - it's clear he's in his prime also, it's gonna be a great season for Pogba,
I won't begrudge him if he still opts to leave at the end of the season (our fans are *******), just hopefully we win some silverware this season before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.