Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

hobbers

fecking irritating because all I can see is either Nila or kila which doesn't make ANY feckING SENSE.

krazyrobus

Just when you think this thread can't get topped then we get the whiteboard thing. This must be a new level!

Just put it in the classics already.

Woodzy

Can't see Fellaini in that plane picture. I guess he stayed behind to wait for his new midfield partner? Either that or he is at the back elbowing a stewardess in the face.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
In less interesting news, the BBC's article on Pogba seems to say that the bid will be in excess of £105m. Surely they're not thick enough to confuse pounds with euros too...
They were doing it for Memphis' deal IIRC, even after the PSV affiliated journalist(or maybe it was the actual chairman) said it was the actual fee in euros, and would've been happier if it was the amount the BBC reported. :D

mu4c_20le

Regardless of how this plays out, I hope that someday someone will get to ask him what he actually wrote there. This has gone too far for me to just ignore and move on.

Brophs

The One and Only
We do have some great theories on Jack The Ripper.
There actually was a fella on here a few years back, albeit I can't remember his name, who either had some very researched theories on the Ripper, or even had written a book on him. He was a nice bloke, in his 50s or 60s, from memory and a cracking football poster. Can anyone here think of his name?

spwd

There actually was a fella on here a few years back, albeit I can't remember his name, who either had some very researched theories on the Ripper, or even had written a book on him. He was a nice bloke, in his 50s or 60s, from memory and a cracking football poster. Can anyone here think of his name?
Yeah sounds like who I was talking about, can't remember his name though, I believe his theory was more believable than all the others, best not go off topic anymore.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Confirmation Rooney is the first one out the door.

SSSSnake

Hope this isn't like the Thaigo incident! Didn't we all analyse The "welcome to Manchester" written on the ball?