Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Macern

Pee pee pants
Nothing will happen today. The clubs aren't even in 100% agreement yet. I can guarantee that nothing official won't happen until next week because it never happens in weekends.

Eddy_JukeZ

Nothing will happen today. The clubs aren't even in 100% agreement yet. I can guarantee that nothing official won't happen until next week because it never happens in weekends.
Weren't Ibra and Mkh announced on the weekend?

Along with Scheniderlin and Schweinsteiger last year?

Macern

Pee pee pants
Weren't Ibra and Mkh announced on the weekend?

Along with Scheniderlin and Schweinsteiger last year?
Really? Huh, never noticed that. Anyway it won't happen today. They need to finalize the deal first.

Edit: Ibra and Miki happened on a friday and wednesday respectively.
And Schweinsteiger/Schneiderlin happened on a monday.

Last edited:

WPMUFC

Really? Huh, never noticed that. Anyway it won't happen today. They need to finalize the deal first.
i don't think anything official from MUFC will come out today. I'd imagine Di Marzio will have another update though basically stating it's done or it isn't.

Eddy_JukeZ

So no, none of them happened in a weekend. Don't think I've ever seen a player being officially revealed on a weekend.
Friday counts as the weekend for me :wenger:

But yeah I thought the others were on the weekend. My mistake.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Yes it can happen tomorrow but I highly doubt that.
Your opinion is your opinion. It could happen today, tomorrow...why not? The reality is no one knows what percent is left to do - and 24 hrs is a long time...never mind 2 days.

Striker10

I just hope not when I'm sleeping, muppet rule points to no sleep for me I guess.
Everyones got a body clock - you ask it to wake you up at a certain time and you'll wake up round the time. Works without fail. So wouldn't worry about it, just remember to ask to be woken just just before Pogba signs or rather confirmation.. :)

covlee junior

it said 92 million for juventus and 18,5 million pounds for his agent?? does it mean we have to pay total 110 million for him??

Jesus what an overpirced player.. he is not game changer like cristiano or messi.. but oh well we don't have much choice anyway...

SirMonteyne

If we compare to the crappy deals (like 40M for Luiz and 50M for Sterling), then of course it is going to look very cheap :)
yes, also consider today's GBP to USD rate. it's huge difference, it's like we are buying him for 80M GBP if we look at GBP to USD rate history graph

Last edited:

prath92

it said 92 million for juventus and 18,5 million pounds for his agent?? does it mean we have to pay total 110 million for him??

Jesus what an overpirced player.. he is not game changer like cristiano or messi.. but oh well we don't have much choice anyway...
That's the way it is. Bayern, who get good deals generally paid €40m on Sanches who essentially had one whole season with benefica. Pogba has played 4 full seasons, a World Cup and a euro.

We have the money. If we need any player we should go for them. Unless the money is used for fans it's of no use to you and me. I prefer spending it on quality players rather than penny pinching like Wenger

Striker10

Well IF we get him, then this move could make a BIG difference. It would depend much on what we demand of him. He can be a game changer. There's no question of that. Being the worlds most expensive player could be the making of him. He's got a strong if somewhat impulsive nature. I think you are missing the bigger picture.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I see the haircut analysers are out in force today. Relax guys, soon it is time for the flight tracker analysers :drool:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Edit: Ibra and Miki happened on a friday and wednesday respectively.
And Schweinsteiger/Schneiderlin happened on a monday.
Bailly was weekend I think

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

He most definitely is a game changer. Along with being young, extremely marketable and pretty much the complete midifelder.

TheLoveless

I am not paying a penny? Really? So all that money spent on match day tickets, merchandise etc. Is not being spent? Money does not grow on trees and the club is still in debt because of the Glazers' takeover. The Club are spending upwards of £150 million and you think it is alright? As I said I find it uncomfortable.
Nope. You, and me, are not paying for this transfer no more than we are paying for the new machine the company who makes our morning cereals invests in.

If you are a stock owner you are paying, or investing rather.

Being in debt is not bad. Being in uncontrolled debt with not enough turnover for mortgage and interest is bad.

Debt as a way to finance investment is essential for a company.

covlee junior

That's the way it is. Bayern, who get good deals generally paid €40m on Sanches who essentially had one whole season with benefica. Pogba has played 4 full seasons, a World Cup and a euro.

We have the money. If we need any player we should go for them. Unless the money is used for fans it's of no use to you and me. I prefer spending it on quality players rather than penny pinching like Wenger
well yeah we should be happy for now with pogba. I just hope the deal should be around 70 million and there is also other option like moussa sissoko that outshine pogba in euro 16.

just read the news that juventus interested in Sissoko.. I bet it will be like replaced Zidane with nedved in 2000 :D man juventus is really genius in transfer market :lol::lol:

Bwuk

This the the ultimate statement in terms of transfers.

Think this is Woodward firmly saying United are back. Hope it works out.

Not sure he's worth that money, but at the end of the day if we sold him in 3-4 years to Madrid we'd get it back anyway.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
So how much will the Sanches deal come out in total if they pay all installments? 60-80m Euros? Pogba is twice the player, hence with footballnomic logic he is worth it.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
So how much will the Sanches deal come out in total if they pay all installments? 60-80m Euros? Pogba is twice the player, hence with footballnomic logic he is worth it.
The Sanchea deal will only rise to such an amount if he reaches heights where that type of money will be peanuts for him.
;)

Luke Parker

As a percentage of turnover the publicised Pogba fee equates to the same proportion as Ferdinand's fee did in 2002 (roughly 20%). That didn't turn out so badly for us.

Anyway, money aside, on the field it's a sign of intent and good things to come. Excited!

sokol11

well yeah we should be happy for now with pogba. I just hope the deal should be around 70 million and there is also other option like moussa sissoko that outshine pogba in euro 16.

just read the news that juventus interested in Sissoko.. I bet it will be like replaced Zidane with nedved in 2000 :D man juventus is really genius in transfer market :lol::lol:
Sissoko replacing Pogba like Nedved replacing Zidane? Did you take the right medicine today? :P Zidane and Nedved are two legends of the game, Pogba is on a similar path. But Sissoko is nowhere near that path and will never be. I for the life of me can't understand what a top club would do with him. He is similar to Valencia, little better dribbling but nowhere near good enough for a top club a few games he played outside of his skin in EURO don't change the fact he has zero end product, dodgy decision making and no creativity. I actually took a bet with a friend that he will not get a transfer to top 15 european club in this window. Juventus won't buy him, even Arsenal are not that stupid.