Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'm very jealous of Muller in that picture. Two beautiful dogs and that land...the life of a footballer, eh.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Day two of pogweek.

I can report from 7 hours in the future that we still haven't signed him :lol:
11 hours in the future here. We've signed him and Frank Ocean dropped his new album at the same time. Shit is going off.

lsd

The Oracle
Isn't van persie muslim?

So wat happens while In new York he runs into some Real fans who pose for pictures with him while he signs their shirts etc?

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Isn't van persie muslim?

So wat happens while In new York he runs into some Real fans who pose for pictures with him while he signs their shirts etc?
Probably would be nice of him to just do it, even though it'll only fuel the fires.

Giggs86

Imagine the meltdown if Pogba is spotted in the stands at the Madrid - Bayern game :lol:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Muppet Log # 35439

Still no signs of the new system pogbaris, we have been floating around in the muppet system for a few light years trying to find where no fleet has gone before.

This might be the last transmission as we're running on muppet food, expecting Romuladrid ambush imminent.

PS: Tell my wife I love hear.

Muppet out

reddevil702

Muppet Log # 35439

Still no signs of the new system pogbaris, we have been floating around in the muppet system for a few light years trying to find where no fleet has gone before.

This might be the last transmission as we're running on muppet food, expecting Romuladrid ambush imminent.

PS: Tell my wife I love hear.

Muppet out
Classic! :lol:

rotherham_red

Is he the first muslim to play for Utd?
There have been a few in the various underage teams who didn't make the grade.in the first team, I'd say Fellaini was the first who we bought and Pogba the first to have made it from the reserves.

Dir Wangem

This thread averages more than 470 posts per day. I wonder what the average is on days when something actually is "happening":lol:

The red panther

princess transfer emo
What does it even matter that he is still on holiday ? Transfer deals were actually being closed at the euros then surely they can be closed when a player is on holiday.

Just have his medical in New York, sign the fecking contract and make a short announcment to put United and Juve fans out of their misery, have the big Pogbatime unveiling later.

If it is done, there is no valid reason why it keeps dragging. If it drags on beyond this week then it is fair to say it is defiantly not done yet.

Werder Herzog

I know were all being impatient - but look at City- as soon as they announced Pep, Sane and Stones were being touted and although Sane is going to be complete today both those deals (if stones goes through) will have took half a year nearly to sort out and those are not world record deals with all the snags to sort out- Bale to Madrid was the same.

Be patient.

AgentP

I know were all being impatient - but look at City- as soon as they announced Pep, Sane and Stones were being touted and although Sane is going to be complete today both those deals (if stones goes through) will have took half a year nearly to sort out and those are not world record deals with all the snags to sort out- Bale to Madrid was the same.

Be patient.
But the other deals don't have this much drama. The player, his agent, his sponsors, our sponsors, random chefs, barbers, our photographer, our own players have all been involved to some capacity. Only the fans seem to have no idea what's going on.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
What does it even matter that he is still on holiday ? Transfer deals were actually being closed at the euros then surely they can be closed when a player is on holiday.

Just have his medical in New York, sign the fecking contract and make a short announcment to put United and Juve fans out of their misery, have the big Pogbatime unveiling later.

If it is done, there is no valid reason why it keeps dragging. If it drags on beyond this week then it is fair to say it is defiantly not done yet.
er... unless they forge his signature??? He should be at least physically signs the paper??

Er... there should be lawyers witness etc...?

drmuji

Is he the first muslim to play for Utd?
They have put a picture of Fallaini there as well. Not sure, whether he is a muslim or not. I remember a long time back, there was a player from Middle East who was at trial at united and claimed to be the first muslim who actually played for united. Cant remember his name

GJNJ

If it isn't done by the weekend he will need to be in training with Juventus on Monday so we will see for sure if it is done done because there is no way they would make him go back if it was.

rotherham_red

They have put a picture of Fallaini there as well. Not sure, whether he is a muslim or not. I remember a long time back, there was a player from Middle East who was at trial at united and claimed to be the first muslim who actually played for united. Cant remember his name
Omar Abdelrahman? I think he was sent on to Antwerp as well, and I also think he also went to City pretty soon after the Abu Dhabi crew took over.