Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

cyberman

Would Madrid needing to repay 20m euros that they illegally received from the state be a factor in not being able to up their offer for Pogba?

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Followed by every major journo including henry winter, james ducker,Daniel taylor, Ben smith, Oliver kay, Bill rice(BBC manchester), Samuel luckhurst.

So POGBOOOM ON!!!! or maybe he is just wumming :(, doesnt look a wum account to me.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
With Real Madrid having to pay back the tax break they received over the last 20 years it helps our cause for signing Pogba. It might only be £16m but even still its a chunk of money they have less to offer for him.

RetroStu

Followed by every major journo including henry winter, james ducker,Daniel taylor, Ben smith, Oliver kay, Bill rice(BBC manchester), Samuel luckhurst.

So POGBOOOM ON!!!! or maybe he is just wumming :(, doesnt look a wum account to me.
More likely they have seen one tweet saying it so they all jump on like vultures so not to be left behind and show how clueless they all are.

or it could be true.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
He's the clown who said Bale to United was a done deal in the summer of Moyes.
Tbh Moyes said as much himself. Told a mate of mine on the train to watch the fight in London (true story).

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

He has a history of bullshit I'm certain.

Enigma_87

You know who
United did go for him, even offered more money. So maybe he knows something. I just wanna believe
We want him, that's pretty much clear. Would he head back to United tho is a whole different matter.

Anyways he's still at the EURO's probably he'll take a 1-2 weeks break. Can see this lasting until the very last days of August.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
One of the 11 accounts he follows is UK rapper Stormzy. Fair enough.

RedCurry

This transfer is unlikely but hypothetically if it does go through, what do you guys think will be SAF's response to it when some journo inevitably asks him about Pogba?

I am going with the standard "Pogba that left us is not the same Pogba we brought in".

Bosws87

I hope this comes off we have been dying for a player who can bring a bit of magic in the centre of the park an unorthodox pass, something different a little bit of creativity, a driving run.

I'm quietly confident we will pull this off i couldn't care less about the transfer fee it will make my £700 to watch them for the season that more enjoyable! (it couldn't get any worse)

prath92

Frankly I think it could happen. The fee effectively makes us and Madrid the only options for him to go and it does seem that juve could sell if the price is right and we seem adamant

RetroStu

There is always at least 1 big name player we cream ourselves over for weeks every summer, only to have the transfer never happen. Its so obvious that Pogba will be that transfer.

fREDhead

He just follows them now so he can keep up with things in Turin after he moves away.

Handy.

ti vu

Would Madrid needing to repay 20m euros that they illegally received from the state be a factor in not being able to up their offer for Pogba?
We had a similar discussion earlier. IMO, it's not like Real can't get the money, but they rather conceal their source of money/loan funding by banks. You can see that when Real doesn't directly take money from state. They use the state influence to borrow money from bank to fund their investment player transfer or whatever. Normally it's hard to borrow from bank for something as risky as player transfer. Under influence, they got their way in the past. However, since the land case then FIFA & UEFA corruption being under investigation, Real Madrid coincidently ceased their annual summer Galaticos signing from last year! Their best attempt was De Gea, but they tried low ball and trade in route than their usual superior splash the cash approach.

Tiber

He "confirms" nothing. Journalism has went to the dogs because of twitter.

Tiber

If we pull this off we are really going to hate his agent in a year or two when he fancies another 20+ million fee for getting him another move.

Hoof the ball

Him following Juve only begs the question why wasn't he following Juve before? I recall that he was following them last year, so, it might be that his unfollowing of them be related to something akin to petulance on his part for them not being reasonable to a move away. This would possibly explain why suddenly he is following them, since they might have conceded his requests to move to another league....