Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

djdhrubs

If I'm not mistaken, this guy has a reputation for being reliable! Conference call eh? You wonder why Raiola had to actually have an actual meeting earlier today when he could have sent his own hologram there instead.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
We paid for Depay with 4 installments six months apart. All transfers are done in installments.
After how awkward this has been, Woodward should pay it all at once...only do so with 1p coins. And not just any 1p coins...but really old, faded, dirty ones.

AndyJ1985

We'll forever be close to completing this deal. Around and around in bloody circles.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This is so tedious. I actually think everyday it's moving closer but at such a snails pace. When this is all over the feeling of relief will take about 2 days to savour, before I actually start thinking about him playing. That's if he signs - the longer this goes on the more doubt.

AndyJ1985

Earlier Di Marzio said we only have a few details to finalise. Now this bloke is saying we've offered €110m. That's not a small detail. Do these bellends know anything?

Chip

We've been close for quite a while, haven't we? But it's the first time I've heard the figure €110m mentioned. If that's actually true, it would seem like a fairly reasonable price in the current marked - especially considering the €145m and £100m that have been mentioned. Carlo Laudisa should be pretty reliable, but let's see. He's also been saying that it's been close for the past weeks.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
We will be so close that we will be hugging.

I fully embrace our new partner.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
The Italian media seem confident this will happen. It's just some details that are stalling it e.g. agent fees. The caf is in doubt because of: A. It's taking so long B. The Spanish media throwing Madrid's name in C. English media's silence on it

None of them are a concern. This will happen.

Utdstar01

If I'm not mistaken, this guy has a reputation for being reliable! Conference call eh? You wonder why Raiola had to actually have an actual meeting earlier today when he could have sent his own hologram there instead.
Indeed. A lot of Juve fans have verified this and say in particular for Juventus news he is very reliable.

King Eric 7

Because his own hologram can't throw chairs.

stepic

We've been close for quite a while, haven't we? But it's the first time I've heard the figure €110m mentioned. If that's actually true, it would seem like a fairly reasonable price in the current marked - especially considering the €145m and £100m that have been mentioned. Carlo Laudisa should be pretty reliable, but let's see. He's also been saying that it's been close for the past weeks.
Probably €110m + the agent fee

I'll take it

Mark McMaw

Gonna put my neck on the line here and say he'll be playing in the community shield game come the 7th that's how confident I am.

Gazza

I swear half of the people posting in this thread clearly haven't heard the phrase "a watched pot never boils" before. Nothing is "dragging on". The Euros only finished 2 weeks ago!