Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Kearnkoff69

Jose's pre-match interview (paraphrased):

"I don't want to speak about Paul because he's a Juventus player, but we will sign one more player for sure."

Then the announcers start talking about how he's coming for sure and showing clips of him.

It's definitely done.

IhabX7

I don't believe it's done yet, but Mourinho looked very confident about it. Juve fans must feel similar to what we felt when Ronaldo left.

R'hllor

Is just me or JM has different approach when it comes to players of other clubs with us compared when he was in Chelsea? I mean in Chelsea he didnt mind going on about Stones for example,where he didnt hide his interest,even made statements like "till they dont say he isnt on sale for any price,we wont stop bidding " or something like that. Even remember when he wanted Rooney,he never hid it,cant remember him saying how Rooney is United player and he doesnt want to talk about him. Maybe i dont remember correctly dunno.

Just wonder if club told him to not let his muppet out.

fanutd

Is just me or JM has different approach when it comes to players of other clubs with us compared when he was in Chelsea? I mean in Chelsea he didnt mind going on about Stones for example,where he didnt hide his interest,even made statements like "till they dont say he isnt on sale for any price,we wont stop bidding " or something like that. Even remember when he wanted Rooney,he never hid it,cant remember him saying how Rooney is United player and he doesnt want to talk about him. Maybe i dont remember correctly dunno.

I think it's a case of horses for courses. I think we have done the deal so it's easy for him to be relaxed. In another case where we have to publicly tap up or put pressure we will see Jose use the media.

ice-bionic red

Those "Pogbala" shirts a few pages back made me lol!!!

But seriously, are those "Dybala 10" tops the real thing or fakes?

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Haven't been following this thread, why are some people so sure it's done? Any legit pieces of evidence?

VanGaalEra

It's just all a little tease now, we all know it's done but just want to be finished off.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert

Both of those cases it was him trying to put on pressure to help force a move. Not needed in this case.

Remember no one even knew they had any interest in Willian until they poached him after a Spurs medical.

Also, thinking about it, United rarely talk about targets they haven't landed, so it could be a board request to keep mum.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Why are people so sure this is done all of a sudden?
Because another news source has stated that the deal will be completed in a x hours.

As of now:
  • Pogba has not signed
  • Pogba has not stated he is signing for us
  • MUFC have not stated we are signing him
  • Juve have not stated that he is leaving them

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Because another news source has stated that the deal will be completed in a x hours.

As of now:
  • Pogba has not signed
Its not another 48 hour estimate is it?

LouisDanGaal

As of now:
  • Pogba has not signed
You are completely right, but that won't be accepted in this thread. The deal has been done for so long on here I think they're having back to back testimonials, his straight after rooneys.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I heard the Jose interview and he just says he doesn't want to speak about Pogba, we have until 31st August to sign 1 more player but he wants it done before league starts.

I think the still which was added is just the media being creative.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
The real question is; who will have the more advanced role, Pogba or Modric?
And no, you're not signing Modric you smartasses.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
The real question is; who will have the more advanced role, Pogba or Modric?
And no, you're not signing Modric you smartasses.
Schneiderlin, Pogba and Modric. :drool:

You know Real Madrid can't compete with us financially. No more government bank rolling signings for you. :)