Premier League Gameweek 3 fixtures (25th - 27th August 2018)

padr81

Supports
Man City
Gundogan overall hasn't really impressed me for city. They don't play as well with him in the side, and I thought he was a major culprit for the Liverpool capitulation last season.
I think he's been decent but not great for us. He has an eye for goal that makes it look like he's done better than he has. Dunno the stats but he seems to lose the ball more than any other player we have. Many days like today for him.

padr81

Supports
Man City
wolves are gonna be really interesting to follow this season.
Really impressed me so far despite their poor points return, thought they were good vs Everton but didn't see the Leicester game.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Mendy’s been a mixed bag, finished that half terribly.

Skills

Snitch
The molineux is such a shit hole of a stadium. And it's not even because its orange, which just amplifies the shiftiness.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Why do english commentators still rave about zonal marking being poor, it's been in for years and statistically now there is more than enough evidence to prove its as effective.

Needham

City are kind of boring me, like brilliant old tat. Come on Wolves.

King Kana

Supports
Chelsea
City have an embarrassment of riches. Look at their bench FFS. Anyone thinking this current Utd team is on par and should be doing what they do on the pitch is seriously deluded.

KennyBurner

Look at the way wolves are playing city, so amazing. The qualuty of the league has really gone up this season. that is what makes the loss against brighton so annoying

izec

City have an embarrassment of riches. Look at their bench FFS. Anyone thinking this current Utd team is on par and should be doing what they do on the pitch is seriously deluded.
Nobody says we should play tiki taka with Jose, but if you think our attacking football is acceptable under him, then good luck