Rasmus Højlund | Signed for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Stupid haircut that's way too popular with boys aged 13-21 or so in Denmark.

-Supreme-

If he's introduced on Saturday, there's no reason he can't get limited minutes on Sunday. None whatsoever.

He's played all pre-season with Atalanta, he's sharp and fit right now, and getting 10-15 minutes is not going to be detrimental in the slightest, either to him or the team.

So, yes, I expected he'll get some exposure in either game at some point.
That’s very encouraging. I was a tad worried he didn’t have much of a pre-season.

Idxomer

13-21 year old Danish boys do actually look the same. They look just like Højlund.
I was talking about the man behind him who is maybe his dad and looks a bit like Schmeichel from far.

Chip

I was talking about the man behind him who is maybe his dad.
All Danish men aged 43-59 look like that. Including Højlunds dad and Peter Schmeichel. Højlund will look exactly like that in approximately 23 years.

Bojan Djordjic

If that's true , why can Antony still not cross the ball with his right foot ?
Yeah Erik needs to push him more on improving that,otherwise he will just keep cutting on to his left and be sussed out
[/QUOTE]
Think there was a laurie whitwell article yesterday where it noted that during a recent session Eth paused a session to admonish Antony for checking back instead of running into available space out wide and crossing in.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Flash forward and he has a shaven head 5kg of extra muscle and head butting Haaland at a corner with a twinkle in his eye.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
13-21 year old Danish boys do actually look the same. They look just like Højlund.
Yeah, I think it's all nordic boys. Was in Stockholm yesterday and probably saw 10+ lads that could have played him in a movie.

The floppy medium length blond hair seems to be to Scandinavian kids what the sideshave is to British ones.

RedChisel

His hair is alot better than the skinfade perm crap that all young lads seem to have in the UK now.

Turnbl

If he gave it a bit of volume and grew it out a bit, he could become very River Phoenix. But as it stands it's bad hair.

LInkash

When would an on pitch unveiling typically happen? 5 mins before? 15 mins before

Want to see how early I should get there

Chip

When would an on pitch unveiling typically happen? 5 mins before? 15 mins before

Want to see how early I should get there
I think he will come out of the tunnel with the players before the game holding Maguire's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.