RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

flappyjay

To be fair, they were robbed today. Two non-existent pens and a bunch of poor refereeing decisions mostly against them. If it happened to us, we would have reacted worse!
Spurs first goal against us shouldn't have stood but that was not discussed on this forum. We judged the performance of our team and manager not the referees performance

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Who the feck has bricks in their living room?

DavidDeSchmikes

Propped up by the media, the press, and referees alike just because they have some good English lads in their side who are seen as some sort of future saviours for the English national side. I'll enjoy them winning feck all again this season and having Kane feck off to Real Madrid

Paxi

Not on Rawk. But on the official LFC forum
'I hope Moss’ family get cancer and die. And hope his seeds get cancer too.'
What lovely people.
I wouldn't even post it here. It's that vile.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
To be fair, they were robbed today. Two non-existent pens and a bunch of poor refereeing decisions mostly against them. If it happened to us, we would have reacted worse!
What!!

It's what we've been suffering after SAF - they all 'hate' us now!

ninjaskill

That linesman, what a massive c*nt, takes some doing to be a bigger c*nt than John Moss but he has managed it. Hats off to the inept fecker. Fails the offside then gives that.
Wow and they celebrate as if they deserve that. feck off
Yeah what team of losers would celebrate a draw...

The most remarkable game I've seen for years.

Fantastic performance and in my opinion a deserved win at 2-1. Good job picking up Alli's dive, but the first penalty was wrong in a couple of different ways, and the second seemed over elaborate by Alli. Still, best result for me, but I can't help but feel sorry for the reds, especially after Mo's moment of magic.
Not quite able to tell the difference between Lamela and Alli

Dave89

Who the feck has bricks in their living room?
That may be fine for Will Self or one of those fellas but I prefer the more traditional aspect of not putting bricks in the middle of the floor.

montpelier

mounting evidence Sky are part of the conspiracy
Why are sky interviewing that horse faced c*nt in his full kit right now? Is this something these c*nts usually do?
...it's Jamie Redknapps chance to bugger Harry Kane LIVE

The Alchemist

That's a very weak penalty to be given. Lama la should have been booked for simulation not that I'm complaining about the result but had we conceded a last minute penalty like that we'd be rightly furious with the ref and diver.

And again we have hypocrites on here laughing at the reactions on rawk when these same ones are the first to behave like a hysterical woman on her period when we drop points.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Fuming, no, absolutely fumigating here. This whole system is corrupt.
So angry he's decided to fumigate his house to rid it of the vermin that likely resides there. Not quite sure he knows what it means.

Pochettino celebrating like he won, the prick. He is the new David Moyes, winning without winning.
Didn't Klopp celebrate a 2-2 draw against WBA or something? When they paraded onto the pitch?

I hate spurs.

Can't wait till they become a nothing club again. Probably another 5 more years though before they become irrelevant again.

Peanut Butter

That's a very weak penalty to be given. Lama la should have been booked for simulation not that I'm complaining about the result but had we conceded a last minute penalty like that we'd be rightly furious with the ref and diver.

And again we have hypocrites on here laughing at the reactions on rawk when these same ones are the first to behave like a hysterical woman on her period when we drop points.
This is for RAWK posts not discussion!

How difficult is that to understand?!

melatonin

it's possible to laugh at both

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
It's a thread dedicated to laughing at RAWK reactions. What were you expecting? You sound a bit salty.

James Peril

You are absolutely wrong. Lamela is kicked by a defender trying to clear the ball with full force. Stop making a fool of yourself when the facts are so clear.

Dave89

You don't make up the rules and you sure as hell are not going to dictate to me what i can discuss, so pipe down.
This would be a fair point were it not for your initial post being to berate others for what they were discussing.

Paxi

You don't make up the rules and you sure as hell are not going to dictate to me what i can discuss, so pipe down.
Read the thread. A moderator told posters to take serious discussions elsewhere.

MadMike

Actually, that is the rule of the thread. People get threadbanned for talking about other shit. It's a pisstake thread on RAWK. No more , no less

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM

"RAWK Goes Into Meltdown". That's the name of this thread. The purpose of this thread is clearly inscribed within the thread title. This thread is completely separate from the rest of the board, considering it deals with a topic not discussed in any other thread on this board. The Manchester United forum is it's own separate forum, dealing with all things to do with the club. Any opinions on the club can be posted there. This thread is not, and never will be, contained within that forum. This is it's own separate thread. Hence your post is not only pointless, but completely irrelevant. You really don't need to preface any comments about Liverpool with comments about us as a comparison. It's completely and utterly pointless.

I really cannot make this any clearer.

clarkydaz

he was kicked. there is a clip on twitter from a different angle and you see the contact

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Can't understand some comments here in favour of the 'Pool.

They had 18 league titles and we had 7, then Sir Alex came around and won us 13 leagues and they didn't even win one = 20 to us and still 18 to them.
They used to tell us: 'Come back when you win 18 Leagues'. We came back with the 18 and added 2 more, hehe.

They don't even know how the Premier League trophy is constructed and we lifted it 13 times - it hurts for them!
And i love it!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.