RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishRedDevil

My Liverpool supporting mate is texting me tonight saying that Sanchez wouldn’t start for Liverpool. Apparently Firmino, Mané and Salah are all better.

It’s funny, as two weeks ago before United were properly linked with Sanchez and he was off to City, him and his brother were replying to each other on FB after the Coutinho transfer was confirmed and they both stated that they would absultely love for Liverpool to sign Sanchez :lol:

I pointed this out to him and all he did was start talking about Sanchez wages, trying to change the subject and put a negative spin on things. I love how much they all hate United :drool:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Alexis bottled being Suarez’s replacement :lol: the delusion. Nothing to do with Arsenal being in the CL and him having a chance of winning things there. You go to Liverpool you win nothing...simple. Look at Coutinho, 5 years and not a single medal.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
My Liverpool supporting mate is texting me tonight saying that Sanchez wouldn’t start for Liverpool. Apparently Firmino, Mané and Salah are all better.

It’s funny, as two weeks ago before United were properly linked with Sanchez and he was off to City, him and his brother were replying to each other on FB after the Coutinho transfer was confirmed and they both stated that they would absultely love for Liverpool to sign Sanchez :lol:

I pointed this out to him and all he did was start talking about Sanchez wages, trying to change the subject and put a negative spin on things. I love how much they all hate United :drool:
Try showing him the league table for starters! He needs to stop looking at football through lens of the Alternative League Tables. And remind him that there isnt any real silverware by winning those leagues. No e-bus celebratory rides.

Last edited:

Seven Seas Sardines

It will be glorious once all the bullshit press and jealous opposition fans are proven wrong.. Imagine the meltdown when City's point record gets overshadowed if we somehow manage to win the CL and Sanchez drags us there? :lol:

midnightmare

Yeah, maybe should have pointed him towards the Klopp presser where he pretty much said that he too would have loved having Sanchez (words to that effect). I really hope that if he scores just 3 goals, they're against Liverpool, Arsenal and of course, City! Bitter cnuts!

OneFootball

Supports
Liverpool
I've been a RAWK Goes Into Meltdown fan since 1652. I have to say I'm ashamed that we've let a reprobate like @Snowjoe take charge of the thread. Back in my day, his sort of character would be nowhere near the forum, let alone the the thread. Now, the lads over at Red And White Kop, have a thread about RedCafe and that's a thread we can all be proud off. Proper posting. Not like this shower of shite. I envy them.
I’ve seen RedCafe Threads on other LFC mediums and those too have the same type of morans posting so its not only from one side. All anyone has to do was to see the type of crap being exchanged between fans in our Europa League meeting. Enough venom to keep an entire pit of snakes fully loaded for a life time. Its a sad indictment of the football fan but actually says more about them personally than it does about either Club.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I’ve seen RedCafe Threads on other LFC mediums and those too have the same type of morans posting so its not only from one side. All anyone has to do was to see the type of crap being exchanged between fans in our Europa League meeting. Enough venom to keep an entire pit of snakes fully loaded for a life time. Its a sad indictment of the football fan but actually says more about them personally than it does about either Club.
He's joking mate, there's a rawk member called JonnoWhite who says he is a Manchester United supporter but he always posts about how better things were back in the day and he seems to have been around for about 80 years. He says he hates United and what they are right now and loves Liverpool, he even said that during the Europa league final when it became apparent Liverpool weren't winning he was so upset he left the pub.

But in reality he's a forum moderator using a secondary account to make it seem like an oppo fan loves their club.

Schmiznurf

@OneFootball
This is the one I was referring to.

Not read any of the preceding posts but sat and watched with dismay as Liverpool lost the plot tonight. I am as most will know here a United fan but wanted so much to see Liverpool do it tonight. What went wrong at half time FFS? You were bossing the game first half? My message would have been "just keep doing what you have done and pressure them and don't allow them to come forward". No great shakes or magic words! WTF went wrong??? Sevilla were in truth as we say in Manchester nowt a pound! Yet you surrendered the impetus within 17 seconds of the 2nd half whistle!! WTF was that about???

Your best player was Kolo Toure - and by a country mile!! I've never ever said those words in my life! Lallana was invisible - Moreno was an absolute joke (as a full-back meself, how he wears your shirt I don't know) and Firmino and Coutinho were collectively absent without leave.

I am genuinely sad that you didn't or couldn't step up to the mark when it was NECESSARY to do exactly that. Sorry to say this lads and lasses, but you weren't really up for the challenge tonight. Disappointed and walked out of the pub with 15 minutes to go.

Commiserations to all my Scouse friends here but you threw it away folks.

OneFootball

Supports
Liverpool
He's joking mate, there's a rawk member called JonnoWhite who says he is a Manchester United supporter but he always posts about how better things were back in the day and he seems to have been around for about 80 years. He says he hates United and what they are right now and loves Liverpool, he even said that during the Europa league final when it became apparent Liverpool weren't winning he was so upset he left the pub.

But in reality he's a forum moderator using a secondary account to make it seem like an oppo fan loves their club.
Oh sorry, excuse my unfamiliarity with the characters posting.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
It's ok, the longer you spend here the more you will get to know. Just know that if anyone makes a joke about being around for a really long time they're making fun of Jonno :lol:
I have a theory that Jonno was a Utd fan on that site whose account went dormant and a Mod resurrected it as a Utd sock puppet to make statements about how Liverpool are a better run club even if they aren't more successful.

Schmiznurf

I have a theory that Jonno was a Utd fan on that site whose account went dormant and a Mod resurrected it as a Utd sock puppet to make statements about how Liverpool are a better run club even if they aren't more successful.
It wouldn't surprise me, either way it's definitely not a legit United fan.

EyeInTheSky

A true fan. Respect!!
So, when I first started supporting pool all those eons ago we were truly an ethical club. I am disgusted at what we have become. Spending nearly £100m on a done nothing defender! The soul of this club has died. The Original hunter-gatherers that founded the club would be turning in their graves let me tell you!!

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
So, when I first started supporting pool all those eons ago we were truly an ethical club. I am disgusted at what we have become. Spending nearly £100m on a done nothing defender! The soul of this club has died. The Original hunter-gatherers that founded the club would be turning in their graves let me tell you!!
Not bad but you should bring up Shankley.

Original hunter gatherers:lol:

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
It will be glorious once all the bullshit press and jealous opposition fans are proven wrong.. Imagine the meltdown when City's point record gets overshadowed if we somehow manage to win the CL and Sanchez drags us there? :lol:
Way worse teams than this Utd side have won the CL.

If this team continues to gel, and Sanchez gels in with them, with José managing, we could do it.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
They're so salty abut us signing Sanchez :lol:

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
The Sanchez deal might actually be the moment City cemented themselves as bigger than the Mancs. At least in the present, obviously the history is one sided

Telling a player his demands are too much and walking away is something a team that's bigger than the player can do. Eagerly emptying your pockets to pick up said player is something desperate, smaller clubs do.
:houllier:

bludsucker

hows VVD working out for them on the "emptying your pockets" front...
Didn’t you know he doesn’t get any wages there. He is actually paying the club for the privilege of playing for the “greatest club in the world”.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Taking one of your rival's best players is something a big team does.

Buying players from Southampton is something Liverpool does.
Well they did take Ox. I wouldn't be surprised if some muppets on RAWK will start saying he's better than Sanchez.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
could only laugh at that fat shite Custis from the S*n trying so so desperately talk up United being a good team. He knows they're shite yet he's trying to talk them up like they're one of the best teams in Premier League history.
Not one of. The actual best team in premier league history.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Well they did take Ox. I wouldn't be surprised if some muppets on RAWK will start saying he's better than Sanchez.
They took Ox, who was in and out of the first team, with no fixed position, having contributed to the team very little.

We took Sanchez, who has carried Arsenal's attack with Ozil since he got here.

That's the difference in level.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They took Ox, who was in and out of the first team, with no fixed position, having contributed to the team very little.

We took Sanchez, who has carried Arsenal's attack with Ozil since he got here.

That's the difference in level.
I know I was just taking the piss mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.