RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

beep

It's a coping mechanism, I've seen some suggest he was only their 3rd most important player after Mane and Salah.
I wouldn't totally disagree with that tbh. In terms of order, it could be 123, 132, 213, etc. The problem is that their best 3 (best 2!) is MILES better than their next 3, so they've lost a very influential player at Anfield.

They'll resolve it by looking at the wonga they have from the sale, plus the unrest he would have caused, plus the fact that he really wasn't a top, top player anyway. Like, they have Jordan Horrendouson, so they're covered for three positions in mf.

spwd

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol: I don't write Fantasy, mate.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Andy Carroll. Or John Henry's new yacht.

MadMike

So, what does RAWK think that 140 mil is going to be spent on?
They’ll spend it on Clyne’s finest merchandise. Or invest it so badly in the squad that by the end, they’ll wish they had spunked it on Clyne’s merchandise.

worcesterred

It says something about you if your go-to insult towards a black person is a racist slur. Normal people do not blurt out racist shit when provoked. While all of us know those words, they aren't part of the vocabulary most of us use, so they shouldn't be the first word to pop up when you fire off an insult in the heat of the moment.
I thought you were talking about me for a second there :nervous:

John Keiler

"on, we need more Gerrards, Carraghers, Fowlers, im not being xenophobic, we need players who have the same love for the club as the fans."
Like those players grow on trees or something.
One of their most prolific home grown strikers airbrushed from history. I am sure it is nothing to do with winning a championship with us.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
He was on Soccer AM doing it. To be fair with a decent crowd and some backing music...

it would still sound fecking shite

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
One of their most prolific home grown strikers airbrushed from history. I am sure it is nothing to do with winning a championship with us.
Michael Owen isn't loved by any set of fans. He's also not a Liverpool fan. I don't think his omission from Liverpool fans' minds is noteworthy.

They did make him an ambassador though. So there's that I guess.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
There's a thing that those three have that Owen doesn't. They're all Scousers, so it's easy to see why he wasn't mentioned. LFC fans don't really care for Owen, and it's nothing to with the fact he played for United, it's more the fact the guy is a douche - you'd be hard pushed to find a fan that agrees with him being an ambassador that's for sure. The video of him acting like God's gift banging shots past a 13 year old kid tells you all you need to know about Owen, and why he's disliked.

OverratedOpinion

When they defended Suarez and his racist antics I assumed it was because he was incredibly good at football.

Them rabidly defending Firmino shows that the players quality doesn't really have much to do with it.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Anything on there about how much Alexis would love to play for Klopp instead of Mourinho or Ped?

Inter Yer Nan

They crumbled already when Ferguson left and won't recover from that anytime soon. They haven't been competitive for the last 5 seasons and have to clutch at straws by talking about league cups and community shields to pretend they're still hot shit
Fails to mention the FA Cup and Europa League compared to their own having the same trophy count as Stoke in the same time.

Oh dear. 29 going on 30 this year, a ridiculous wage and a player who is naturally suited to pass and move tactics (therefore working with Guardiola would fit hand in glove) will play for a team that lumps balls up front.

He’ll look a hell of a lot more ordinary playing for them.

Nice to see that their pattern of impulsive buys and lack of sustainability is still the number one policy at the Old Trafford!
Honestly don't think he's one of the top 10 players in the world and united want to pay him 400k a week? plus 30m for a player they could get for free in a few months
Mourinho is losing the plot big time.
The Guardian story reads like they’re in pole position now. It’s a nice touch by Conte I must say.
That'd be so funny.
So, he's shit really and not worth it and proof that we are done for but they want him at Chelsea instead?

He’s a really really good player....

But when the chips are down..... would you really want him with you?

Once again it doesn’t really feel like they are building on a plan. It seems like they’re just collecting players. What’s the plan? What’s the long term vision?

I can’t see it...
Sanchez is on the brink of 30, best years behind him, and apparently hates it up North

Another transfer master stroke from the special one, which clearly fits perfectly into the long term plan he has for United over the next ten years

Didn't he pick Arsenal over us because of London? Or something? We've seen where that lad's priorities lie.
I think he bottled being Suarez' replacement.
Love the implication he should have signed for Liverpool and signing for Arsenal over them was nothing to do with Football. He's won cups in the time for a club that's won the league multiple times since Liverpool's last win. However, he's just picking United for money over City. LOL
Would confirm he's only interested in cash if he goes there over City.
[/quote]

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
How have they managed to keep De Gea this long? You can bet that if he was playing for us we'd have received multiple offers in the region of £80m+ from Spanish clubs with him feigning injury or going on strike in order to force through his "dream" move
Hmm, I wonder what the difference between us and Liverpool is!?

That whole page is pure nonsense actually. Jesus.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=338369.720

Brightonian

'A team that lumps balls up front'.

Sigh. Every year. I'm not sure I've seen us play a 'long ball' all season*. We don't have a target man striker so why on earth would we?

*Unless you count the fact that Pogba can apparently drop a fifty yard pass onto a 10p coin without a second thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.