g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Carling don't do Mondays in January. But if they did.....

Irrational.

Didnt help he fact that the pitch looked like freddy fakin krugers inside thigh but that was woeful
Watching and shows how we still need that extra bite of creativity when teams play like that....shite all round
You can always tell with us what the final result will be from the first 10/15 minutes. If we're half arsed and complacent like tonight, we'll always get bitten on the arse. Swansea, mind you, were an absolute disgrace, that's taking bus parking to the extreme. Hope they go down.
feck off. Typical LFC bullshit there: getting a result against the top team, losing against relegation fodder.

But hey, bedwetters, stop moaning, we're fine, we don't need a Coutinho replacement, you just have to belieeeeve, etc.
I thought I was going for a shit, but all that came out was a sad, slightly moist fart.
:lol:

haram

One of them knows the truth

Lack of quality.

Don't have the manager or players capable of breaking down those teams.

Our whole plan is counter with athleticism.

Might win us a cup though. We'll never win a league while we continue to do that year after year.

Dolf

Just when you think the day couldn't get any better, Liverpool starts being Liverpool again. :drool:

Irrational.

This is the game I saw playing out repeatedly the moment we sold Coutinho.
Well, it came sooner then I expected.

feck today.
Spineless, lazy, arrogants twats.

Can’t string a pass together, Can causally walking up the pitch on the 85th minute, no one looking up in the box, all having pot shots.

Just feck off.
fecking pathetic. anyone who says we don't need a replacement for Phill can go do one.

Arrogant, spineless group of players we have at times.
Utter dogshit

Last week we won our cup final, this week Swansea win theirs.

Since the first whistle we were second best all over the pitch. Some utter shambolic performances from certain ‘jeckal and hyde’ characters in our team.

Has anyone seen Gini? I saw him in the warm up, but as its an away game that’s the type of performance we’ve come to expect from him.

What a wasted opportunity. Spurs must be pissing themselves how they’ve managed to gain points on us this weekend ffs!
Done by brexit football once again. Lol.
I hope you enjoy your night on those laurels boys.
fecking bunch of also rans.
0.16-2.12 xg score ffs
If you're surprised, you're lying to yourself.

We are a top class counter attacking side and little else - no one will remember ploughing City now

We struggled against these sides with Coutinho so to then believe we won't struggle by removing creativity is foolhardy IMO.

To concede from a corner was just the cherry on the cake.

Just seeing there manager now on the telly. feck me, getting out tacticked by him must sting.
Everything changes...and everything stays the same.
Ffs Coutinho is gone get over it, saying if he played means feck all. He is not a Liverpool player and saying if we had his replacement means feck all because ya know why, because we do not have one so get the feck over it.
I’m just numb, it no longer surprises me, season after season, feels like an unbreakable pattern
Beat the best
Lose against the worst

Typical. Only saw second half but every single thing I saw was awful. Wayward shots, slow dawdling runs, unpunished time wasting. fecking shit set up to the week is that, feck Monday night football.

Anustart89

"0.16-2.12 xg score ffs"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Disregarding the absolute shite that is the use of xG, how do they calculate that Mawson having a free shot from that distance is only expected to be a goal once in six attempts? Is he considered to be that shite?

montpelier

bit disheartened

So we beat the runaway league leaders, then decide to feck off on holiday to Dubai and end up getting beaten by the worst team in the league. Only one question for the players, what the feck did you get up to in Dubai that resulted in you putting in such a dogshit performance? If the multi- millionaires don't take their job seriously and most of them only see Liverpool as a stepping stone to another club, what's the fecking point.

Status
Not open for further replies.