RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Captain Arsebiscuits goes into Meltdown
Actually felt a bit bad putting him on here as he's just a genuine, honest fan who tells it as he sees it (and is absolutely spot on most of the time). Definitely the best LFC fan follow on twitter.

He's just too funny to ignore. I wish he was on the caf, I know he lurks on here but I couldn't see him becoming a mainstay poster. We attract a very specific kind of Liverpool fan (club PR bots), with few exceptions.

Fridge chutney

More mental gymnastics
Interesting to see that Man Utd concedes only the 7th-least shots at goal and 8th-least shots on target in the PL; I didn't know that. Somehow I was conned into believing (I'll be damned if I use my precious free time to watch a Mourinho team against anyone but LFC) they had a good defence, but they really don't at all, they just have DDG. Interesting then that they keep spending their vast fortune on vanity signings in attack at monumental fees/wages, when in actuality their supposed strength - and the foundation of Mourinho-ball - is hanging by a lanky Madrid-yearning thread.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
They probably want to eat him now.
Always with the girlfriend analogies :lol:

Appreciate the sentiment. The LFC fans community not just in England but worldwide is one of the best. Really the only world class thing about Liverpool football club is the fans support. Many do whinge a bit, but the banter and general awareness amongst the Liverpool fans is great.
You say this and yet you're posting on RAWK?!

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
On Wenger and klippity.

Of course, it might well be that both of them are personally averse to splashing out regardless of the cash available, though considering their reputation and jobs are on the line,
Temporarily opened by a mod so he could post following reply.

Sorry for posting in a locked topic guys but this is repugnant? Who says Klopp's job is 'on the line'?
Good job you can't answer.
Yeah, he probably can't answer as you locked the thread straight after posting that.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I agree, the morons just cant get it in their heads its not for discussion, theres a thread ban warning on the spurs thread, should be one on here.

Can the mods give anyone control over just one thread, should give it to @marukomu to use the thread ban stick in here.
I always thought it was a ban hammer rather than a stick.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
On Wenger and klippity.

Temporarily opened by a mod so he could post following reply.

Yeah, he probably can't answer as you locked the thread straight after posting that.
The mod's misunderstood the poster's meaning.

Fridge chutney

Don’t think that’s quite the point that I or the “bloke” from RAWK was actually making.
His deluded and bitter point is that we do not have a good defense and our defensive record is solely down to DDG. Misguided at best. Typical from that shower of a website.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

clarkydaz

SteveJ

Scout
TLW said:
Walk-on girls and formula one grid girls a thing of the past now apparently, and so the final victory of munters over attractive women is complete.

I also resent the notion that it's somehow wrong now to look at a woman, find her deeply attractive and want to do rude things to her, that feeling is the absolute cornerstone of all life on planet Earth - except for pandas.

SteveJ

Scout
:lol:
RAWK said:
I admire Pep for leaving an empty seat on the bench. Shows empathy with the support.

LordSpud

I had quite a heated discussion with my brother last night - he is the very definition of a RAWKite. Absolutely deluded to the point where its borderline funny.

He started it by stating that Alexis Sanchez was not worth 450k a week to which I replied was total BS (goes to show people do believe the newspapers). He then got into the fact that Manchester United (and more specifically the Glazers) could only run the team in the way they are doing for so many years before an inevitable crash and big punishments. Pulling out the whole debt nonsense and claiming its an unsustainable business model.

Also claimed he would have Emre Can over any of our midfield. Muppet.

Liverpool 2:2 Tottenham

Smithy_123

Oh, Kane. RAWK wasn't going to be such a joy to read tonight after that decision too.

EDIT: It still will be :lol:

Last edited:

Minimalist

Can't wait for this.

Stone wall penalty but by god, they'll not be having that.

Status
Not open for further replies.