RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
If it was up to me Rafa would be manager on a 100 year contract. But I like Klopp, too, so it's all good.

bludsucker

There is this annoying poster named sms1986 on there who is super optimistic after every loss. At first I thought he was one of us trying to blend in there but now I think he is just a nutter

Kind of annoying to lose out to a team who won't get anywhere near the final, but hopefully it has a positive effect on our league and Champions League games in that we have less matches to play now.
His reply to the above was

Still the Champions League to go yet, sure we probably aren't one of the favourites but don't rule us out!

Don Juan Matus

There is this annoying poster named sms1986 on there who is super optimistic after every loss. At first I thought he was one of us trying to blend in there but now I think he is just a nutter

His reply to the above was
He's a proper whackjob he is mate, his optimism towards all things liverpool is so bias even some of the Rawkites think he's a bot..

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They definitely have the net spend trophy this season.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I'm totally at a loss as to why they're happy with Jose being our manager? Do they secretly enjoy us winning things and clearly improving?
I think they just don’t rate Mourinho, believe he isn’t good over a long term and that he isn’t someone of a character they’d want at their club.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I think they just don’t rate Mourinho, believe he isn’t good over a long term and that he isn’t someone of a character they’d want at their club.
Well, thats a shit reason. :houllier:

Kops 'n' Robertsons

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I am on RAWK and it is impossible to type any sort of criticism without them wielding the ban/warning hammer.

It's a bit embarrassing to be honest.

Peanut Butter

That sms text message guy on RAWK is a freak. I've enjoyed his posts for ages, he actually believes what he types :lol:

Josep Dowling

Their ManUnited thread, some of the thread titles:
‘Gets a new contract, RAWK celebrate’. Got to laugh at that one. Mourinho has made us competitive again and won more trophies since he arrived than Liverpool have won in 10 years.

He also attracts some of the best players in the world. If anything I would be worried as an opposition fan. Not that football contracts actually mean anything these days.

NikSab

Anthony Martial's #1 fan
It's hilarious that even redcafe has more sane discussions about Liverpool than RAWK itself. Shows the mental state of that forum. Has to be one of the most hilarious, self-entitled, delusional places on the internet. The opinion there are so far from the reality that absolutely nothing you say can change their opinion.

More quotes and less discussion please. :D

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I thought PoP had disappeared forever on Rawk?
He's back, due to unpopular demand. Unsurprising, he didn't make a prediction for the West Brom match.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I genuinely have a Liverpool supporting mate who has posted on RAWK for years.

Was playing destiny online with him last night and he was trying to convince me that Sanchez isn't a good signing and that Jose will not get the best out of him. He also made the RAWK prediction about Sanchez ending up at left back or causing Martial to leave.

This weird perception they have that Jose plays people out of position is just not borne out in reality. Can't think of a single player he's played somewhere bonkers while at united.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I genuinely have a Liverpool supporting mate who has posted on RAWK for years.

Was playing destiny online with him last night and he was trying to convince me that Sanchez isn't a good signing and that Jose will not get the best out of him. He also made the RAWK prediction about Sanchez ending up at left back or causing Martial to leave.

This weird perception they have that Jose plays people out of position is just not borne out in reality. Can't think of a single player he's played somewhere bonkers while at united.
Slightly off topic, but didn't Mourinho say he prrfrred experts in their positions?
Think i remember he saying that, cause i was a bit tired of LvG who wanted players who could play in several positions.
Tell your rawk mate that.

Is he Johnno or Babapringles(or something loke that)?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Slightly off topic, but didn't Mourinho say he prrfrred experts in their positions?
Think i remember he saying that, cause i was a bit tired of LvG who wanted players who could play in several positions.

He's a very good friend of mine who I've known for 30 years. He often spouts RAWK style views at me though, not realising I've already heard most of them in this thread.

I'm not going to give his username but I've never seen him quoted on here.

One of my favourite memories was him sat beside me watching the champions league final in 1999. In the 89th minute he was taking the piss and saying that maybe one day I'd see united win a European cup like he'd seen his lot do. Six minutes later he was sat there gibbering to himself and shaking his head calling us lucky :D

Spirit of Solskjaer

The Sanchez at left back stuff is not about Jose playing players out of position, it's supposed to be a dig at him being negative with his tactics. But, as someone here already pointed out the other day, it (surprisingly :rolleyes:) doesn't even make any sense. Surely a defensive manager would play full backs as wide forwards, instead of forwards as full backs? :houllier:

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
One of my favourite memories was him sat beside me watching the champions league final in 1999. In the 89th minute he was taking the piss and saying that maybe one day I'd see united win a European cup like he'd seen his lot do. Six minutes later he was sat there gibbering to himself and shaking his head calling us lucky :D
:lol:

donkeyfish

He's a very good friend of mine who I've known for 30 years. He often spouts RAWK style views at me though, not realising I've already heard most of them in this thread.

:lol:

Roosney

Haha, same here. It actually takes a few days from the views of RAWK to start coming out of my colleague's mouth. And most likely it's word for word.

walkinhop

Never quoted? That's a dangerous thing to say given how many have been. The resident detectives can make short work of it.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty

When Mourinho came in he had something of a dig at van Gaal by saying something along those lines, yes. I believe it was something like "I don't like versatile players, I like expert players."

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I'm totally at a loss as to why they're happy with Jose being our manager? Do they secretly enjoy us winning things and clearly improving?
They're not biased, but batshit crazy, that's way. Seen the quote a few weeks ago about only DDG, Valencia and Pogba getting in their first 11. It was followed by numerous observation that Pogba is shit and a flat track bully.

Yep, that midfield of Wijnaldum, Henderson, Can and Milner. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.