RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansa

I have no idea why people still give this club so much attention. Since the back pass rule was changed in the early 90's, the writing was always on the wall. It takes time to change an attitude ingrained into the walls at Melwood. Give them a few decades more, and they might win the Emirates Cup or its similar.

JSArsenal

Oxlade-Chamberlain - Set pieces uncharacteristically bad. Wijnaldum levels of anonymous otherwise.
Which Chamberlain are they talking about?

I can't remember him ever scoring a single free kick goal for us or taking a decent corner

Kostur

海尔的老板
Player review. Was Matip really a 'Rolls-Royce prime Ferdinand' at the start of his Liverpool career?
As it happens I work as a customer-service for Rolls Royce workers and Christ they are a bunch of thick cnuts, so I'd say so, yes.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
'It was cold tonight as well.'

I can actually envision LOL's staff using that rationalization for not playing Sturridge.

What a mess that club is.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
I can´t believe that they need 15 pages over there to figure out the motives of why Klopp made Can captain. He obviously wants him to feel like a big star/important player at Liverpool, so he will choose them over being just another guy at Juventus. If you want to discuss for 15 pages why any top 30 team in Europe would want him as a starter, that is a real mystery.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
He who must not be named :lol: I thought Lord Voldemort was sold to Swansea 5 years ago.
That's a good one Alan! OMG:lol: Loserpool are such a packet of shit. The river of chocolate in Willy Wonka that drowned the fat kid pales in comparison to the ocean's worth of shit the Loserpool players produce whenever they're not game raising. The decayed fossil of a one time big club, Loserpool are now just a big joke that never stops producing laughs. H2O Just Add Shit the Klopp Edition. Oi Oi Lads :confused:

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
drunken me just came in and found out these lost. woooot!

this is better than getting me hole.

not really but ya get the jist.

podurban2

There are still players like VVD and AOC, who can recognize the size and importance of the club, and who will refuse higher wages just in order to come here. But without trophies, we'll damage our name and reputation, and in the future, less and less players will come here.
This poster just woke up from a twenty year coma.

montpelier

- less AND less

+ fewer

(this isn't a quote and I now realise that I really ought to be subject to 100 uninterrupted viewings of the crowd gif or a 25 year thread-ban with hard labour if mods happen to be feeling lenient)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
This West Brom line up have scored one fifth of their goals this season in today's match.
So much for Van Dijk coming in and solidifying our defence...
I predicted 3 or 4 nil before the match....

This is an utter shambles. get the fecking cheque book out now for feck sake.
Jakes going to be loving Gerrard in the studio
fecking pathetic. Absolutely fecking pathetic. The fact that we have 140 million in the bank and aren't fecking arsed doing anything until the summer can feck off as well. Raging.
Don't know what's worse, our defence, or VAR

Both need fecked off sharpish.

Abysmal defending. van Dijk has made zero difference to how shite we are at defending. Southampton have shafted us big tie with that fee. £75000000
Crazy that mignolet is still starting matches for us, how many chances is Klopp going to give him? Klopp is digging is own grave here. Why not play Ward ffs???
For someone that said you loved Klopp just last night and it wasn't anything against Klopp what you were saying. You prove yourself as a liar.

montpelier

This place is like Burger King, full of Whoppers.
I'm not worried, we'll win this next season
The hipsters told us he had great hair,
they told us he was a beast, they said there was "a player in there", they pointed out that he gets picked for German (sometimes).

Let's be honest.

The Emre has no clothes.

Last edited:

MadMike

And what on earth is the little man thread? I kept looking for their United thread and realised that it was actually called little man.
Their United thread has been locked for years now. They can’t handle reasonable debate on United, it messes up with their fragile mental stability.

The little man thread is the pisstake thread on Mourinho. Previously called the JM6 thread, when we were perennially 6th last season. Renamed to the Little Man after Mou was called that by Conte. It’s not supposed to be for balanced debate just for taking the piss.

The funny thing is that when someone makes a long reasonable post in that thread, out comes a mod with the Marukomu style warning “This is the pisstake thread, take your prattle to the United thread”. To get the response from the poster “But it’s been locked up, la”. Then out comes the ban hammer.

No Idea For Nickname

Their FA Cup thread:
The BBC will be absolutely tossing themselves off silly when Man Utd win about 0-5 against a League 2 side in 21st place
I fear for the manc's without the world class Paul Pogba in midfield pulling the strings.
"Oooooh happy birthday Jose, have a bottle of cider"

Sickening.
They are all so adamant that Yeovil have no chance and United will win comfortably, every single one of them. Which asks the question, why are they bothering to show it then? It sounds like a waste of everyone's time taking all the equipment, presenters and commentary team down there for a cake walk. Why not show a game you think might be interesting?
How can you wank to it if you can't see the wank fest?
How much is this Sanchez bloke on?

Is it really £505,000 a week?
Something like that. feck all to them though with their turnover.
Break his legs the greedy c*nt.
Sanchez looks tiny in red.
As opposed to at Arsenal where he played in .........
Ok, i'm convinced these idiots won't score a goal in 1st half and Yeovil will get a lucky goal.
Every time I watch United the opposition miss good chances, its so frustrating. I still have no idea how they are second!
That lindelofs a bit shit, ain't he
I'm convinced I'm better than him and I never played in Defence.
0-1
40 minutes of effort undone with some utterly horrific defending.
How many times has "is this his moment?!" been spouted already?
What a feckin shit goal to concede.
It's their deal with the devil! It has to be cos they r crap considering the resources they have!
That's fine, they're shite for their resources, just the phrase 'deal with the devil' is straight out of the Everton playbook
Haven't got the stats to back this up, but I reckon Shaw has an even bigger arse-shelf than Eden Hazard.
World class assist from Sanchez to be fair
BBC saying he's looked "really sharp". lol.
According to Keown it's the sign of great player to give the ball away umpteen times and not be arsed. Shows resilience apparently. The idea of not giving the ball away doesn't seem to factor into Keown's thinking.

Well, I say "thinking," I'm sure he has synapses and there are some electrical signals firing between them, but whether that constitutes thinking in cro-magnon man I don't know

No Idea For Nickname

0-2
Ander Herrera is such a c*nt.
Sanchez with both assists.
He should be scoring a hat trick against these really. I'd give the defender the assist for the first one.
I really fancy Lukaku to get one here. Feels like a stage made for him.
It's about his level.
United fans chanting “who are ya?” at Yeovil Town?

Yeovil Town.
0-4
lol the injury time fourth in a 4-0 win against nobody, he’s like clockwork this guy
I'm just annoyed the TV's been muted
Ah shame, you missed them noting that Mourinho’s won 20 trophies “and is on course to win number 21 in this competition”. I’m not sure if the presentation is tonight or they’ll make them play the other games first?
Damn, I can't believe I missed that!! I'm gonna Twitter Trump soliciting that twats take on it. He'll have it to a T.

No Idea For Nickname

Rafa is winning the Cup this year, just wait and see.
Libpool v Newcastle final would be great Paul....boss weekend in London, show them soft southern bastads what drinking is all about....and a repeat of the '74 scoreline to top it off.....
Problem is the money in the premier league has got just too much. Even the mid table and safe teams seem to rather rest players to secure a one place higher finish in the league than win the cup - it’s madness

I suspect from fifth round it’ll be taken more and more seriously- I’d love us to win the cup. Can only win four things a year so get what we can
:eek: at reply
We exist to win trophies.
Can't believe they are starting Kane with the games they have coming up
Why?

They need to win a trophy.
Bit more stat padding for Kane tonight again then.
Wel, Kane playing is the Managers choice.

I hope we play our best players.
ditto, would love to see us full strength tonight
hihi
There seems to a weird fixation for resting players.

We need to win a trophy and this is our best hope this season.
bye,bye
Spuds fold under 5 minutes of pressure from the mighty Newport
Newport thoroughly deserve to be in front, hopefully Spurs will pickup a few niggles in the game and have to miss out next week!
Just started watching and a spurs player looking like Bambi on ice has just fallen over. The ref was lightning on the whistle.
Refs are so poor
Premier League 'professionalism' mate ... Spuds players falling over at the slightest touch and the same ref who gets conned every week in the PL is getting conned again in the Cup
A replay would see Newport financially stable for a while..
It’s just not an interesting competition right now. I don’t think Klopp or many supporters care about being out of it. The lack of acknowledgement of Arsenal’s recent success in the fa cup proves that nobody rates it.

It’s sad but the truth.

Personally I would not be opposed to giving a CL place to the winner of competition (providing they play in the PL or Championship, or something like that). Would be cool for all major European leagues to follow suit. Domestic Cup competitions should be given more value.
Really? Why did he play a full strength team then?

Gotta love the reactions to us getting dumped out. The narrative changes so quickly from "Achievable trophy that we should win" to "No-one cares about the FA cup, football is all about money".

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Gotta love the reactions to us getting dumped out. The narrative changes so quickly from "Achievable trophy that we should win" to "No-one cares about the FA cup, football is all about money".
:lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Their ManUnited thread, some of the thread titles:
JM6 - The Nick Berry of the European Super Cup
JM6 - Crying sulking trembly-lipped flouncing baby
JM6 - It's so unfair - treated badly compared to Klopp and everyone else.Boo hoo
JM6 - Bookies taking money on when Cantona's snow expediiton booking happens
JM6 - Will Ferrell predicts a 10-0 thrashing by Newcastle.
JM6 - Hilariously shite
JM6 - Manager at Empty Trafford
JM6 - Childish Sulking Bus Parking Wanker
JM6 - The Incredible Sulk
JM6 - STILL the manager of Man Utd (Give him a new deal please!! Please!!!!)
JM6 - Mourinho hates Scholes and now the fanbase do too! AWESOME!
The Little One - Conte offers Mourinho out. Will Mourino fight or will he run?
The Little One - Blubbing Mourino runs crying from Conte
The Little One - Signing a new contract!! OH YES. SMELL MY CHEESE!
The Little One - Spends 3/4 of a billion quid. Gets Stoke.
The Little One - Gets a new contract. RAWK Celebrates.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Even the threads have more titles than Liverpool! :D

Btw those thread titles are dreadful, and childish.

Djemba-Djemba

It's fascinating how they manage to convince themselves we're shite and they are in a position to mock us even though if you offered any Liverpool fan the chance to swap our last two seasons with three trophies and their two seasons with feck all they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
It's fascinating how they manage to convince themselves we're shite and they are in a position to mock us even though if you offered any Liverpool fan the chance to swap our last two seasons with three trophies and their two seasons with feck all they'd do it in a heartbeat.
They wouldn't though, they're so deluded and anti-united they genuinely feel they are doing better.

Status
Not open for further replies.