RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

Re: Why Bother To Wait For Official News That thelinnen, sorry, Coutinho Has Gone?
« Reply #5379 on: Today at 06:43:14 PM »

Better players have left and we're still here. Take the money and move on. Klopp has shown he can invest it wisely.

Where exactly is “here” and Klopp investing wisely, when the feck did that happen?
“We’re still here”. Lucas stayed for 10 years and won 1 league cup while Torres, Alonso, Sterling and Suarez have left and won trophies galore.

Djemba-Djemba

Liverpool fan on my Facebook calling him a spoilt brat but thanking him for knocking us out of a Europa spot (can't even remember that?). Bitter and mentioned us, inevitably.
Well he can't thank him for winning anything. I suppose that was his highlight in the 5 years there.

Even though they lost in the final, and we actually won it the year later :lol:

James Peril

It’s always great when they lose their best player. Their best player by a mile! Severely messes up their chances for a top 4-finish.

GeorgieBoy

He's a world class player who deserves to be playing at an elite level like Barca. He's been at Liverpool 5 years and won nothing, despite this he's regularly put in top notch performances and made them an insane profit. They are so self-entitled over there, he owes them nothing.

beep

Coutiniho 5 years at Liverpool and won nothing :lol:
That's untrue and you know it. Why do people simply ignore what's in front of their faces. There's an agenda from a lot of posters on this site and even leaving aside the rivalry between United & Liverpool, the bias shown by a huge number of people on this forum would lead the most conservative of United fans to scream. The accepted narrative is that Liverpool won nothing and it's laziness that hacks like you follow, perpetrating the illusion that Liverpool are finished blah blah blah blah blah. It would drive a sane man to drink and I'm bloody sick of it.

The Norwich Cup
The West Brom Cup
The Draw With United Cup
The Finished Fourth Cup

For God's sake and the sake of an even-minded approach to all other clubs, just do your research please. PLEASE?????

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We've won 1 title, 1 FA Cup, 1 League Cup and 1 Europa League in that time. Plus a few charity shields, although they don't really count.

And this is during a bad period for us too.
We won more in 2017 than they have since 2017. Staggering how they even have the nerve to pipe up.

Bwuk

Linked with Lemar, and end up with Steven Davis. Can see it now.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
That's untrue and you know it. Why do people simply ignore what's in front of their faces. There's an agenda from a lot of posters on this site and even leaving aside the rivalry between United & Liverpool, the bias shown by a huge number of people on this forum would lead the most conservative of United fans to scream. The accepted narrative is that Liverpool won nothing and it's laziness that hacks like you follow, perpetrating the illusion that Liverpool are finished blah blah blah blah blah. It would drive a sane man to drink and I'm bloody sick of it.

The Norwich Cup
The West Brom Cup
The Draw With United Cup
The Finished Fourth Cup

For God's sake and the sake of an even-minded approach to all other clubs, just do your research please. PLEASE?????
Very funny.... thought you'd made a mistake and were going to get roasted then opened spoiler. Keep it up.

spwd

“We’re still here”. Lucas stayed for 10 years and won 1 league cup while Torres, Alonso, Sterling and Suarez have left and won trophies galore.
They just dont get it, do they :lol:

French Oxlade Chamberlain ffs :lol:
The post after that one said “We better get him then”:houllier:

The Norwich Cup
The West Brom Cup
The Draw With United Cup
The Finished Fourth Cup

I was close to abusing you to get the feck out of this thread, until I opened your spoiler, well done sir, well done;)

Still haven’t won feck all. Long may it continue.
Bloody tosspots leaving the mighty Liverpool to go win stuff, bloody trophy diggers!

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Not really. If you want though, I can come back to you in a season or two once he has established himself at Barca and will be recognized as the best AM in the world. He would be already if roles were swapped and Coutinho was playing for Pep at City and De Bruyne at Liverpool.

As if Barca would make a bid around € 150M for an average long short merchant.

Misleading considering KDB plays more of a CM role and Coutinho plays CAM. One is a midfielder the other is more of an attacker, obviously the stats are gonna look like that.

Lingard has more goals than both, but he isnt better.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
Wish him all the best
Gutted might cry myself to sleep
It is ok for a 43 year old man to cry over a footballer?

Last edited:

perspective

Supports
Bayern München
You are just a french Oxlade Chamberlain would make a good chant.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Like I said, I wouldn’t mind this as much if our rivals lost their star player now and again

Take De Gea, Hazard, Kane, Sanchez and De Bruyne away and I’d feel happier but those players are going nowhere (except Sanchez possibly)
The problem is - at least for most of those - we aren't yet able to pay the wages.
Aguero, De Gea, Silva especially I would assume are on at least 300k/week, and that's why they haven't gone off to Madrid or Barca
I doubt that's the problem.
Well why do De Gea, Aguero, and Silva stay? Especially De Gea? I can't think of anything else but the money.
I think we would have been willing to match wages of around 250k with Coutinho.
Coutinho took a pay cut and waived his signing fee to go to Barcelona.
Because they win trophies regularly

Startlingly Phil has been here 5 years and hasn’t won a n egg cup even though he’s played brilliantly
None of them give a shite, songs, flags banners doesn't matter to them ,we need more local lads who cannot see anything past LFC, the success of the Manchester united team in the 90's early 00's was built around players who would not leave regardless of who came knocking. His not the first and certainly wont be the last to leave, Arsenal have been ravaged over the years losing there best players season after season, we need more Gerrards, Carraghers, Fowlers, im not being xenophobic, we need players who have the same love for the club as the fans.

So best of luck to him in the next stage of his career, thanks for some outstanding goals, im off back to LFC mothership to watch Luis Garcia highlights
It's simple.. we need to start winning leagues and cups often.
Dawning on some of them now that in order to try and keep their best players they need to actually win things.

spwd

Misleading considering KDB plays more of a CM role and Coutinho plays CAM. One is a midfielder the other is more of an attacker, obviously the stats are gonna look like that.

Lingard has more goals than both, but he isnt better.
This is not the thread for Liverpool discussion, its for laughing at them.

OneUnited24

VvD is not an out and out CB?
I think what he means is VvD is a ball playing CB in the Rio mould. Whereas Liverpool need a Vidic/Terry type.

Personally it will be interesting to see how this effects Liverpools play, from what i've seen Coutinho hasnt really been the link player between their midfield and attack so im curious how this will affect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.